Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Crawford & Company by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Crawford & Company which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Crawford & Company is the world’s largest independent claims management company, with more than 700 offices in 70 countries. With 700 offices in 70 countries and more than 9,000 employees worldwide, Crawford careers span countless fields and disciplines. We offer compelling opportunities that make a difference in the lives of our clients.
Apply Online Crawford & Company Jobs
You can be a member of Crawford & Company family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Crawford & Company where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Call Center Representative
- Creates claim files by entering initial loss report information into the TelePlus system.
- Consistently maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by demonstrating a helpful, considerate attitude and a pro-active customer service approach.
- Capable of creating approximately 25 new claim reports in an 8 hour day, remaining in queue at least 98% of the day while ensuring “special handling” procedures are applied.
- Based on loss details, identifies complex damages and escalates claim.
- Responds to routine inquiries, directs other inquiries to appropriate parties.
- Operates a variety of office equipment such as ACD phones, printers, personal computers, fax machines and copiers. Reports system problems to the appropriate person when there is a problem.
- Keeps abreast of internal and external changes and developments.
- Assists in the training of new employees.
- Assists supervisor with various duties.
- Recommends new and/or improved procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Maintains a favorable and positive working relationship with internal and external sources.
- Keeps manager informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matters beyond limits of authority to manager.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as requested.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
- High school diploma and a minimum of two years iexperience in an office environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good personal computer skills/typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Matches proper file and/or claim number on unidentified correspondence by use of the various automated systems for mail delivered by USPS/ACS/Unmatched mail queue in ODM.
- Types a variety of material such as letters, benefit notices, or memorandums for medical appointment, attorneys, or external clients.
- Performs control operator functions for various Service Center or Claim Office data systems.
- Retrieves and/or re-files items from central storage facility and maintains accurate records of file activity.
- Receives dock and messenger service deliveries and verifies accuracy of delivered material.
- Prepares outgoing mail for shipment which includes the necessary attachments, wrapping, and sealing. This will include shipping/receiving computer equipment.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties such as answering telephones, taking messages, dispersing faxes, making payments, sort/preparing files, and data entry.
- Assists in updating jurisdictional notices and manuals used in the office.
- Pulls files from storage for in-house state audits.
- Prepares files in electronic form for state audits (payment history, file notes, and gathering medical reports).
- Contacts agents and insured on routine claims to obtain coverage information or obtains through the various systems.
- Issues payments, requests wage information for the adjusters, orders surveillance, and completes medical calls to obtain the current work status.
- Schedules medical appointments and sends all appropriate correspondence relating to that appointment.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
Crawford & Company Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Crawford & Company and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Crawford & Company Jobs;