Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Architech by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Architech which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We know that who you work with matters. That means we only hire the best. Becoming part of the Architech Team means joining a community of driven, creative, client-centred, curious, and results-driven professionals. If that sounds like you, keep reading and consider joining our team!
We offer competitive benefits paid by Architech to cover your medical, dental, and vision so you can get everything from massages to glasses. No waiting period – benefits start on day 1!
Like to stay in shape? We offer subsidized Goodlife memberships to all employees.
Two dedicated learning days every quarter, we focus on a range of topics and skills.
Lunch & Learns
We have monthly Lunch & Learns to cover a wide variety of topics.
Every employee gets a dedicated learning budget of $1,000.
Bootcamps on new technologies such as Kubernetes.
We have plenty of socials for everyone including monthly activities, company events, and clubs.
Homecoming day every second Friday, where we regroup, get updated on projects, enjoy a catered lunch, and beer.
Of course, our kitchen is fully stocked with goodies!
We value work-life balance, therefore, we start everyone with 3 weeks vacation and increase that at 3 and 5 years of service.
You also get 2 balance days which can be used as extra sick days, personal days, or extra vacation.
Location, Location, Location
We hate to brag but we have an awesome, historical, brick and beam office steps away from Yonge Dundas square.
Our new Krakow team members come to Canada when they start and we see them everyday by video.
We like to reward our employees financially with bonuses for referring employees, new clients and also for getting certified on new technologies.
Apply Online Architech Jobs
You can be a member of Architech family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Architech where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Architech is a digital product studio. We design and deliver user-centred, cloud-first solutions using Design Thinking and Agile Engineering approaches. We modernize legacy applications and create new digital products to help our clients solve complex problems and digitally transform their organizations.
Since 2004, we’ve been creating resilient software. Through user testing and data-driven decisions, we’ve built highly available and intelligent systems, processed millions of transactions, and given users a voice. We’ve worked with hundreds of enterprise clients to drive digital transformation across diverse industries.
- Lead the ideation and full design of complex web, mobile and cloud solutions
- Support the research and development of information architecture strategies
- Rationalize and bring clients to an agreement on user interface and experience design
- Translate concepts into conceptual models, user flows, story maps or storyboards
- Understand and embrace client feedback and enthusiastically adapt designs based on validated critique
- Provide critiques and peer review of other designers’ work, while embracing feedback on your own work
- Apply current accessibility guidelines and design accessible systems
- Lead internal and client-facing creative ideation sessions in collaboration with Product Owners and Engineers
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners to balance business objectives with end-user goals and desires
- Plan, execute and present mock-ups and proof of concepts to client stakeholder
- Contribute to the evolution of our growing design practice and standards
- Must love working with a team to build great solutions
- Post-secondary education in Design, Visual Arts, or Business
- 5+ years of experience leading the design/execution of creative user experiences for web & mobile solutions
- You’re proficient in prototyping tools such as XD or InVision
- Strong sense of visual design in regards to graphic and web design
- Knowledgeable of web standards with an understanding of cross-browser issues & fixes
- Intermediate proficiency in CSS, HTML and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience working closely in a collaborative environment with an iterative approach to design
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Understand the value of lean startup and product design
- Architech welcomes and encourages applications from those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our recruitment process.
Architech Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Architech and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Architech Jobs;