RONA Job Application Process
RONA is a major Canadian retailer and distributor of hardware, building materials and home renovation products. The corporation operates a network of over 500 corporate, franchise and independent affiliate stores of complementary formats. With its nine distribution centres, RONA serves its own network as well as many independent dealers operating under different banners. With the help of its nearly 24,000 employees, the Corporation generates annual consolidated sales of $4.1 billion.
The recruitment of the company, which is growing day by day, also increases every day. As it is on the way to becoming a big company, it opens up new positions every day and creates employment opportunities. It creates a permanent cycle within its body by training the new personnel it usually takes with the entry level.
Apply Online RONA Jobs
You can be a member of RONA family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application RONA where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Advisor / Sales Team Member
- The responsibilities of the Contractor Sales Team Member are:
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Build and develop professional relationships with customers;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on any products;
- Participate & organize special events for customers;
- Follow up on orders and answer phone;
- Prepare estimates/quotes on the store system, check availability of merchandise, delivery delays, prices, suppliers, etc;
- Keep customer’s file up to date;
- Keep current on competitors’ pricing
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Ensure compliance with procedures and company’s standards;
- Record transactions and collect payment for the purchased items;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of their department;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Your role :
- Make deliveries to customers within the surrounding area of the store
- Assist with preparing deliveries
- Ensure transportation to the destination and respect delivery deadlines
- Provide quality customer service
- Work in accordance with the store’s policies and procedures on loss prevention and health and safety
- Know and apply the highway safety rules
- Complete other tasks as requested and defined by the manager
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Valid Class 3 driver’s licence
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent driving record
- Concern for workplace health and safety
- Good physical condition.
RONA Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for RONA and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
There are two things you should do if you are thinking about working seriously at Rona. You must first create an online CV. Rona generally evaluates online job applications. In the career page that opens, you can submit your application if your qualifications suit the most suitable position for you. Even though your skills are incomplete in some subjects, Rona trains the personnel that she hires. In this way, you can actually get promoted easily and become a permanent employee.
How to Apply for RONA Jobs;