Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Godiva Chocolatier by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Godiva Chocolatier which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Godiva Chocolatier is a Belgian manufacturer of chocolates and related products. Godiva, founded in 1926, was purchased by the Turkish Yıldız Holding, owner of the Ülker Group, on November 20, 2007. Godiva owns and operates more than 600 retail boutiques and shops in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia and is available via over 10,000 specialty retailers.
Apply Online Godiva Chocolatier Jobs
You can be a member of Godiva Chocolatier family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Godiva Chocolatier where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Part-time Sales Associate
- Learning about our Belgian Chocolate making heritage and our array of delicious products so you can expertly address customer questions and suggest the right product to fulfill their needs and create memories.
- With your generous spirit and outgoing personality, deliver “above and beyond” service to our valued customers.
- Create the Godiva experience through ensuring operational excellence that includes:
- Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals
- Maintaining visual and merchandising standards
- Participate in the creation of our chocolate products, following all safe food handling protocols
- Maintain boutique cleanliness and sanitation standards and uniforms
- Proper cash handling and inventory control
Participate in receiving of product shipments that may involve lifting up to 25 lbs.
Adhere to our standard dress code (which includes no visible tattoos or body piercings)
Be able to offer flexible availability which would include evenings, weekends and holidays
Bring your outgoing personality, passion and commitment to deliver an outstanding Godiva experience
- Previous experience in a retail environment preferred but not necessary
Assistant Boutique Manager
- Assistant Boutique Managers are responsible for every aspect of the boutique including:
Recruiting, managing and developing store staff.
Energizing and inspiring their employees to ensure morale remains high at store level.
Delivering outstanding customer service and experiences
Achieving the Godiva customer experience measurement score.
Working collaboratively with mall marketing to participate in mall level activities in order to gain greater brand visibility.
Executing on all selling activities including: merchandising, promotions, self-certification, food safety and protocol execution.
Achieving in-store compliance and loss prevention measures/standards.
Achieving store sales goals and driving sales through targeted and measured activities.
In addition, the Assistant Boutique Manager will also be responsible for participating in the in-boutique production of various chocolate products (dipped fruits, beverages and soft serve among other things), as well as, maintaining a safe food handling environment.
- 1-2 years supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred. Experience working within a food environment is desired.
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
- Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
- Passionate about chocolate & food!
- Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
Godiva Chocolatier Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Godiva Chocolatier and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Godiva Chocolatier Jobs;