Cineplex Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Cineplex by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Cineplex which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Cineplex Inc. (formerly known as Cineplex Galaxy Income Fund and Galaxy Entertainment Inc.) is a Canadian entertainment company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Through its operating subsidiary Cineplex Entertainment LP, Cineplex operates 162 theatres across Canada. The company operates theatres under numerous brands, including Cineplex Cinemas, Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Cinema City, Famous Players, Scotiabank Theatres and Cineplex VIP Cinemas. Cineplex also owns and operates multiple brands for entertainment (such as UltraAVX, Xscape Entertainment Centre, Player One Amusement Group) and restaurants (such as OutTakes and Poptopia). It is also a joint partner in the Scene loyalty program with Scotiabank.
Apply Online Cineplex Jobs
You can be a member of Cineplex family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Cineplex where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As one of Canada’s leading entertainment companies, we operate numerous businesses including:
• Theatrical exhibition
• Food service
• Amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group)
• Alternative programming (Cineplex Events)
• Traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media)
• Out-of-home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room)
• eSports (WorldGaming)
• Home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com)
Part Time Cast Member
We count on our Cast Members to ensure Cineplex Entertainment provides each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience. The Cineplex atmosphere is energetic, big, fast-paced, social, exciting and positive.
We are currently recruiting part-time positions for this theatre. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then we have opportunities that would be perfect for you. If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for – Don’t Wait!! Apply Today!
What does it take to be a successful member of the Cineplex Team?
- You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment
- You are available to work late on weekends and some late weeknights
- You possess superior communication skills
- Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, flexible hours, tuition assistance and cash incentive programs.
Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources department at our Home Office location in Toronto is currently recruiting for the position of Human Resources Coordinator, reporting to the Training and Development Manager.
- Prepare, maintain, and update paperwork, forms, and general correspondence related to employee movement, training and employee relations issues
- Support tier1 employee relations and learning and development calls and emails
- Coordinate training sessions for all Corporate office locations including: room/resource booking, room set up, materials preparation, learner communications, participant management, meal ordering, and supporting facilitators, as required
- Collaborate with IT, Training and Development and other HR partners to maintain employee data in the Learning Management System(LMS), performance management tool and related portals or systems
- Ensure that course and related program records are up to date in LMS
- Coordinate internal communications using various mediums, eg. Newlsetters, LMS, etc.
- Assist with LMS promotion and adoption through the coordination of and participation in various marketing activities, including the facilitation of LMS orientation sessions
- Maintain and administer learning and performance management systems, ensuring that all processes, enrolments and group assignments are up to date
- Maintain all learning license issuance
- Maintain and enhance Talent Development team’s portal
- Track, report and follow up on employee learning activity
- Prepare quarterly learning and performance-related dashboards, ensuring accuracy of reporting details
- Provide administrative support for projects, as required
- Assist senior team with administration, expense reporting and some calendar/travel management, as required
Part Time Kitchen Staff
As a VIP Kitchen Staff Member you support the Back-of-House Manager in leading the food service experience in your location. Our Kitchen Staff Members are passionate about food and hospitality, and look to bring their experience towards providing an intimate and sophisticated night out through their food preparation. VIP Kitchen Staff are responsible for preparing and plating all food offerings for our VIP guests for both lounge and in-seat service in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high-standard of hospitality.
- Food Service Preparation – Set up and stock stations with all necessary ingredients (e.g. chopping vegetables, preparing meat, or preparing sauces)
- Food Service Execution – Ensure high standard of food quality and follow to plating specifications, ensure that orders come out in excellent quality and promptly
- Food Safety and Organization – Comply with different kitchen standards such as nutrition, sanitation, and safety standards, ensure cleanliness of kitchen maintain stock inventory
- Kitchen Leadership – maintain a positive and professional approach with the team and staff
VIP Part Time Server
- Working Directly with the Public – Enthusiastically receiving guests in the VIP lounge and auditoriums, engaging guests in friendly conversation; setting the tone for a personalized VIP experience, selling and up-selling food and drinks, maximizing tip potential
- Preparing the service environment – Preparing the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all other preparation tasks.
- Service food and alcohol to guests – Serving food to guests seated in the lounge and auditoriums, as required (not limited to food, concessions, alcohol, beer and wine)
- Communication of VIP experience – Staying updated on current menu options, specialties and menu deviations; sharing in-depth menu expertise with guests to promote products and services available within the VIP Concept
- Maintain a clean workspace –Washing glassware and utensils after each use; maintaining a clean, well-organized service area; performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by the Managers.
- Determining levels of service – Utilizing training from Smart Serve Ontario to determine if a guest has been over served alcohol
Cineplex Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Cineplex and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Cineplex Jobs;