SAP Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at SAP by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of SAP which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany with regional offices in 180 countries. The company has over 335,000 customers in over 180 countries. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Apply Online SAP Jobs
You can be a member of SAP family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application SAP where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Marketing Senior Spicialist Job
As the Marketing Senior Specialist, you will report into the Head of Marketing for Korea and engage with the Regional Marketing Stakeholders, the Korea Managing Director, the Chief Operating Officer as well as Sales Heads to align on prioritization, progress, action items to improve performance and consistency with business strategy and go to market.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of an innovative Korea marketing strategy, planning and programs in partnership with the SAP Korea Team to meet revenue and pipeline targets.
- Act as a stand-in for the Marketing Director
- Finding new ways to address customer and prospects effectively
- Driving a strong digital first lead generation strategy
- Create a new event format that goes beyond all expectations and positions SAP as the DIGITAL LEADER
- Ensuring that persuasive, consistent and concise positioning occurs throughout all marketing programs within the customer segment/industry/line of business/SAP solution/market unit to position SAP as the preferred partner in digital transformation.
- Effectively managing your part of marketing budget and making decisions regarding investment levels for targeted customer segment, industry, solution or market unit opportunities.
- Ensuring cross-organizational alignment to identify best practices, opportunities, share learning, leveraged resources, innovation, etc.
Services Architecture Expert
As the regional Technology and Platform Architects team of SAP, Strategic Industries and Innovation (SII) works with SAP customers to:
- Develop & align business processes, IT and strategic goals
- Identify digitization opportunities with new business models or innovative processes
- Support in leveraging SAP’s solutions like SAP Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA or SAP Leonardo
- Define and coordinate large SAP IT Transformation Programs (e.g. Cloud Platform, HANA, S/4 HANA Adoption, Digitalization)
- Develop prototypes for IoT, analytics or Machine Learning to explore use cases
- Evaluate SAP IT Architecture Changes and Impact to IT Governance and Processes
- Collaboration with Product & Innovation to optimally help our most critical customers during the implementation and operation of the latest cutting-edge innovations
- In this public facing role, you’ll (re) present SAP Cloud Platform to customers and partners and evangelize to both technical & C-level audiences. The candidate we are looking for needs to have a throughout understanding of SAP’s strategy and portfolio, a T-shaped expertise on SAP Cloud Platform and a proven track record
Order to Invoice Associate (Consulting)
This role within the team is responsible for executing operations tasks in O2I Consulting Billing independently without any additional responsibility and deals with customer queries. The successful candidate gains a good knowledge of standard O2I Consuulting Billing pprocess and maintains good relationship with and internal customers. The role reports to O2I Delivery Hub Manager.
• Sales order creation, maintenance and closing, upon request from local colleagues
• Verification, reposting and approval of consulting activities
• Invoicing, issuing cancellations and credit notes
• Processing invoices and timesheets from suppliers
• Weekly and monthly internal monitoring and reporting
• Preparation and period closing activities
• Close cooperation and communication with internal customers and SAP subsidiariesSuccessful candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate fulfillment of various tasks in areas of processing of incoming vendor invoices and maintenance of fixed assets.
Recruiting Coordinator with English
Recruiting Operations as part of the Global Service Delivery organization is responsible for a smooth end-to-end hiring process by providing services of requirements definition, sourcing, pre-screening, screening and closing of applications as well as for administrative support of the recruiting activities within Europe, Africa & Middle East.
Excellence in providing high quality service to both internal and external clients as well as exceptionally high-level of customer satisfaction are the main goals of Recruiting Operations which are driven by our passionate, multicultural and result oriented team on the daily basis aiming to bring the concept of Service Delivery within recruiting activities to the next higher level.
- Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English, another foreign language is a plus
- Very good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Working experience in HR field is advantage
- Experience working within a customer-oriented environment is preferred
SAP Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for SAP and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for SAP Jobs;