Celestica Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Celestica by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Celestica which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
By joining Celestica, you’ll discover that working for a global company creates endless career opportunities for you.
Apply Online Celestica Jobs
You can be a member of Celestica family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Celestica where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Entry Level during which an employee receives both functional and organizational training under close supervision. Incumbents carry out assignments within well-defined practices, procedures and policies. Works independently on details of assignments, and has limited decision-making authority; most decisions are made or guided by the immediate supervisor. Decisions/actions may have an impact on the department/s/division’s goals. Works under close Supervision and requires direction on how assignments are to be executed; begins to put forward ideas on how work assignments can be executed. Establishes cooperative relationships to work effectively with colleagues; supports others and participates as a team member, and takes responsibility for own work commitments. Interacts directly with immediate supervisor, co-workers and team members; engages in routine exchanges of information; interactions with external contacts, if applicable, would be monitored.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Provides entry-level professional support in the planning of a production schedule for a designated product(s). Consolidates customer forecasts; performs Master Production Schedule (MPS) / Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) inputting and validation. Has responsibility for parameter management and reporting for designated products. Ensures alignment of customer purchase orders with production scheduling. Assists with product End-of-Life analysis and development of action plans. Coordinates shop order releases and materials kitting requirements. Identifies parts shortages and works with appropriate people to expedite material and/or approve material substitution. Tracks shipments according to commit date to customer and notifies Planner of potential issues/problems. Provides Return Material Authorization (RMA) approvals.
- Basic knowledge of production planning fundamentals, scheduling, materials requirements planning techniques and manufacturing control systems
- Basic knowledge of purchasing principles, techniques and philosophies.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and the ability to learn and use multiple applications specific to this department including the ERP and office systems.
- Basic understanding of specific customer needs.
- Basic math, data entry and 10-key skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
HR Business Analyst
Incumbents are fully qualified to execute job/role accountabilities working independently on most aspects of the job. Work is performed within established professional standards and practices. Tasks are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required to complete recurring assignments independently and to determine the best methods to follow to complete assignments. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results may have a negative impact on the division’s/department’s operations, schedules, and/or performance goals. Works under general Supervision. Situations not covered by standard processes, procedures and methods are referred to manager or expert resource. May demonstrate work methods to new employees. Builds internal and external relationships, with emphasis on those that facilitate the achievement of job/role accountabilities, such as relationships with key suppliers, customers and internal service.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Acts as the first point of contact for business partners, managers, and employees seeking advise and counsel on all workforce matters. In unionized sites provides administration of the bargained agreement between the Company and Union including grievances. Administers processes, policies, and programs related to compensation (i.e., merit increases, PDP ratings), training & development, staffing and employee relations. Communicates program changes to management team and to employees. Oversees the corrective action process for site. Assists with internal investigations regarding possible violations of codes of conduct. May represent the site in charges of violating regulation or law. Works with management team to ensure effective performance management and culture building practices are in place. Partners with site leadership to effect change and effectively serve as a change agent by managing the development, implementation and continuous improvement of programs to enhance employee satisfaction, improve morale, positively impact retention and assure alignment with corporate values and policies. Ensures compliance to corporate policies, governmental regulations and laws. Keeps abreast of legislative decisions, changes in federal, state and local employment laws and regulations to limit legal exposure and liability.
- Significant knowledge of government legislation impacting the practice of human resources management.
- Significant knowledge of company HR policies and practices, labour movement, arbitration proceedings.
- Knowledge of HRIS and report writing (Reportsmith).
- Good public presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct a thorough, timely and unbiased internal investigation and provide practical recommendations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal customers.
- Ability to evaluate multiple highly detailed tasks, determine priorities and organize work in a manner that allows for timely completion of projects.
- Ability to manage sensitive employee information in a confidential manner.
- Knowledge of computer applications and the ability to accurately perform tasks in some or all of the following applications: Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Duties of this position are generally performed in good working conditions.
- Occasional exposure to elements such as noise, dust, chemicals, operating machinery, temperature extremes, etc.
- Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data.
- Repetitive manual movements (e.g., data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc.) are frequently required.
Two to four years’ relevant experience
Quality Technical Support
At Celestica, our people make the difference and fostering an environment that enables our employees to thrive and succeed continues to be one of our strategic priorities. Celestica is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to drive our customers’ success. Our growing Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS) organization focuses on applying Celestica’s advanced capabilities, knowledgeable people and innovative tools to enable companies in the industrial, retail, aerospace, defense, healthcare and smart energy markets with highly complex, mission critical applications to improve their competitive advantage.
The Quality Technical Support role operates CMM (Coordinated Measuring Machine) for purposes of performing first article, in-process inspections, receiving and final inspection.
- Performs cosmetic inspection to customer requirements.
- Monitor finishing and machining operations to ensure in-process inspections are performed effectively.
- Work with all departments to optimize QC/QA methods.
- Ability to interpret and obtain product information, such as specified material, surface finish, and dimensions. using precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator, and snap gauge.
- Maintains, perform and document established calibration intervals on all Inspection, Measurement, and Test Equipment.
- Practical knowledge of measures and dimensions, such as length, height, and distance, between reference points, using precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator, and snap gauge, to ensure product meets specifications.
- Ability to locates a reference point on part and measures dimension such as angle, arc, and radii, using combinations of aids, such as surface plate parallel bars, angle plates, gauge blocks, V blocks, and precision measuring instrument.
- Generate appropriate and detailed documentation, record keeping, and reports of results and performance
- Review and verify inspection and testing of parts for compliance, ensures that only acceptable product moves to the next operation.
- Review and verify inspection and testing of products for compliance with drawings and specifications..
- Provides input on technical matters pertaining to inspection methodology and responsibility.
- Completed non-conformance reports in writing for defected parts and initiate corrective action as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience related to the manufacture and quality control of machined parts.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, with a good working knowledge of GD&T.
- Proficient in all mechanical inspection tools (calipers, height gage, surface finish gage, thread gages, pin gages, etc.).
- Proficient in the interpretation of Specifications, Engineering Drawings and Purchase Orders
- Well-organized and possessing excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Team player, positive attitude, ability to multi task, stay calm under pressure and adapt to dynamic situations.
- High attention to detail and precision.
- Working knowledge of ANSI Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- Working knowledge of PC-DMIS CMM software is preferred.
- SolidWorks Inspection software experience a plus.
- Duties of the position are performed in a manufacturing environment with frequent exposure to noise, dust, chemicals, operating machinery, temperature extremes, hazardous substances, etc.
- Duties of the position may require periodic heavy manual effort and exertion including climbing, lifting, pulling and moving objects over 20 pounds.
- Three to six years’ relevant experience.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- GD&T Training
Celestica Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Celestica and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Celestica Jobs;