Klick Health Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Klick Health by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Klick Health which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent health marketing and commercialization agency headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. It also has an office in New York and teams across the United States. The company offers marketing, operational, and learning services, such as custom web application development, consulting, content and creative development, web analytics, e-Learning course development and learning management systems, website design and web usability consultation to the healthcare industry.
Apply Online Klick Health Jobs
You can be a member of Klick Health family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Klick Health where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The kind of ongoing growth that we live with at Klick means that we can push our practice and careers further and faster than anywhere else. The sky’s the limit! For example, at some point someone on the team said “wouldn’t it be great if we had people on staff who could actually think like MRL (Med, Reg, Legal) reviewers?” From that, a whole new role of medical editor as regulatory consultant was born. Along with that came an entire new skill set and offering for the editorial team. There are many other stories about our team’s growth and how it has freed up time for people to work on improving their craft and take on management responsibilities. Growth creates opportunities for people to shine and perform at their best.
GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (NEW YORK)
MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are being following and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction to success
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering digital marketing programs
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Be action and solution oriented at all times
- Ensure all communications reflect the Klick Health standards and assist in developing a positive client experience
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Relentlessly work to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the account plan for each client
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- 7 years minimum business experience in digital marketing and strategy development
- A passion for technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in Canada and the US
- Bonus Points: Previous agency experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required with destinations mainly in the US and Canada
- Valid passport is required
DIGITAL MARKETING SENIOR ANALYST
As a Digital Marketing Senior Analyst, your role will require you to:
- Provide hands-on analysis aimed at an executive-level audience with a focus on their key priorities.
- Articulate data requirements to database marketing specialists to answer key business questions
- Foster a culture of measurability by implementing systems of data collection through disparate tactics, succinctly delivering them to the right stakeholders with a focus on actionability
- Be an advocate for the creative use of objective quantitative analysis in improving business outcomes
- 5+ years as a hands-on data analyst, manipulating and analyzing large, multi-dimensional sets of data. 3+ years hands-on experience with web analytics tools (Particularly Google Analytics, but WebTrends, and/or SiteCatalyst also valuable)
- Familiarity with Tag Management Systems such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Ensighten
- Familiarity with digital marketing tactics including online media (display, paid search, SEO), CRM, mobile apps and hands-on experience working with related data
- Solid knowledge of statistical analysis principles
- Ability to articulate complex findings into concise, persuasive arguments in both formal and informal conversations with senior-to-executive level clients
- Ability to use SQL to extract, manipulate and discover insights in large data sets
- And finally, effectively communicate the meaning of those insights to client stakeholders, tying the findings to business objectives
Client Service professionals – Account Director
Klick Health is seeking an Account Director to join our outstanding team of Client Service professionals. An Account Director works with their Group Account Director to act as a liaison between clients and internal teams. This includes working closely with clients to establish specific marketing needs and identifying business opportunities to meet these needs. Once specific needs are identified this role is responsible for helping to recognize and implement solutions that will contribute to achieving client goals. As a senior member of the team, your duties also include taking financial responsibility for your assigned projects and brand(s).
All credentials aside, we’re not just looking for someone who is great on paper (although that definitely helps), we need someone truly unique. We’ve been searching far and wide for a genuine artifact to add to our ever-growing collection of talent. One of the many great things about Klick is that we employ a ton of high-energy, brilliant people, who care about their work and their colleagues; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in an abundance of knowledge and capabilities. In other words, we’re not asking you to be perfect on arrival; we’re asking you to be yourself, because we see the value in that.
Klick Health Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Klick Health and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Klick Health Jobs;