Town Shoes Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Town Shoes by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Town Shoes which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Town Shoes Ltd. was a Canadian chain of shoe stores founded by Leonard Simpson in 1952, when he took over a failing store in Sunnybrook Plaza in Toronto. It had 30 locations across Canada. In 2014, DSW, Inc., now Designer Brands, Inc., acquired a 44% stake in Town Shoes. In May 2018, DSW purchased the remainder of the company. On August 28, 2018, DSW announced the closure of all 38 locations, due to competition from other retailers. Today, Designer Brands Canada operates three thriving retail banners across the country: DSW Canada, The Shoe Company, and Shoe Warehouse.
Apply Online Town Shoes Jobs
You can be a member of Town Shoes family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Town Shoes where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
A successful TOWN SHOES Sales Associate demonstrates:
- Open, approachable and outgoing attitude when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Passion to excel in sales environment
- Excellent customer service and strong will to assist customer needs
- Genuine product knowledge and dedication to stay informed on fashion trends and developments in the retail industry
- Motivation and drive
- Ability to work efficiently in the fast-paced team environment
- Openness to learn and develop new skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adopt to change
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Epic customer service to our clients and assist their needs in every way possible
- Provide solid product knowledge to our customers
- Ensure sales floor is clean and well organized
- Ensure that the sales goals are achieved
- Work with the close cooperation with other Sales Associates and Store Managers in a fast-paced environment
- Work in the commission based selling environment
As part of the Town Shoes team, you can enjoy:
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules
- Health/Dental benefits and Life Insurance
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation plan designed to reward top performers
- EPIC training and development program
- Open Door Policy
- The pride of working for one of the most successful retailers in Canada
Town Shoes Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Town Shoes and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Town Shoes Jobs;