Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Willis Towers Watson by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Willis Towers Watson which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Welcome to Willis Towers Watson. We offer a broad range of career options and choices for student and graduate talent around the world. Whether you are a student at an early stage of your university experience, approaching your final year in school, or a recent graduate, we have an opportunity for you.
We are seeking talented and intellectually curious university students who’d like to kick-start their careers via varied learning experiences across business segments. You will have the opportunity to take charge of your career, collaborating with some of the world’s experts in our industry.
Our programs are designed to help you determine the best course for your career dreams and aspirations—and we would like to be part of your journey. Start here to learn how we can enable you to unlock your potential.
Willis Towers Watson is a great place to start your career. Together, we unlock potential.
Apply Online Willis Towers Watson Jobs
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
You can be a member of Willis Towers Watson family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Willis Towers Watson where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The primary focus of this role is to work closely with the Sales Consulting Team Leader and wider ICT Americas consulting team to take responsibility for key initiatives, proposal and sales collateral development, as well as providing strategic support, recommendations and implementing agreed action concerning different aspects of the sales approach across the region.
• Provide hands-on support for shaping/preparing winning proposals, sales presentations and other sales materials and identify opportunities to support colleagues in maximizing their ability to win work.
• Work with the Sales Consulting Lead in partnering with practice and product leadership in developing key sales messaging and value propositions relating to intellectual capital and go-to-market initiatives.
• Maintain and grow sales resource library to meet the evolving needs of internal clients
• Seek opportunities to share knowledge/clients/resources to maximize business effectiveness across the Americas.
• Support the Sales Consulting Lead in change management to institute an evolving professional sales culture within Insurance Consulting and Technology.
• Implement and support best practice sales planning efforts to align business activities and metrics with the needs and aspirations of Insurance Consulting and Technology clients
• Introduce/ reinforce successful sales techniques; enhance and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process of Insurance Consulting and Technology colleagues; and support consistency and quality control of sales activities across the Region
• Meet or exceed Willis Towers Watson performance standards for work quality.
• Collaborate with other members of the Sales Consulting team to achieve results
• Responsive and attentive to internal client needs
• Problem solver
• Sales and/or professional services industry experience
• Prior exposure to or contribution to RFP processes ideal
• Familiarity with the insurance industry and an understanding of the services provided by Willis Towers Watson Insurance Consulting and Technology, or the desire and ability to quickly climb the learning curve
• Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with a diverse and virtual team of professionals
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical information into clear, audience-appropriate messages
• Excellent influencing skills – must be able to manage up and across
• Strong attention to detail, while being able to see the big picture
• Experience in working with professional teams, and/or matrix management of large diverse teams of professionals
• Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Ability to travel 10% of time
Willis Towers Watson Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Willis Towers Watson and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Willis Towers Watson Jobs;