Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tolko by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tolko which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
With state-of-the-art operations across Western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by our customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our mills throughout Western Canada.
Apply Online Tolko Jobs
You can be a member of Tolko family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tolko where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Brokerage Sales Representative
Tolko’s Brokerage Department is an integral part of Tolko’s Sales and Marketing Team. The department consists of dynamic, highly skilled and experienced Sales Representatives who focus on establishing strong, trust based relationships with customers. Operating as independent business owners, Brokerage Sales Representatives buy and sell a wide variety of forest products from Tolko and many other quality manufacturers across North America. Representatives have extensive knowledge of the marketplace and provide customers with vital information to help them make smart sourcing decisions. The opportunities for success are unlimited within the Brokerage Department!
What Does it Take to be a Brokerage Sales Representative?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a never ending drive for success? Do you enjoy working directly with customers and providing exceptional service? Do you love being part of a high performance team? We are seeking experienced and new traders to join our team in Vernon, British Columbia. The opportunity for experienced traders to work remotely will also be considered.
- Post-Secondary education preferred – College Diploma or University Degree
- Self-starter with a passion for sales
- Courageous, resilient
- Knowledge of forest products
- Understanding of logistics
- Business and Financial acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
When you join Tolko Industries, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with 2,700 employees and growing. We provide a dynamic environment with competitive compensation where people succeed as our most valuable resource. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Tolko currently has General Production positions available.
For more information visit www.tolko.com.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to analyze and trouble shoot
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
Lumber Sales Representative
The Lumber Sales Representative works as a member of the LaSalle Lumber Company (LLC) team to sell and market Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) lumber products produced in our facility in Urania, LA. LaSalle Lumber Company, a Hunt-Tolko Partnership, will require the Lumber Sales Representative to work closely with Tolko Marketing and Sales’ lumber sales team to develop, maintain, and service local and regional account bases for SYP lumber products, attend tradeshows, and coordinate product flow/forecasting at the LLC manufacturing facility.
The Lumber Sales Representative will support the strategic objectives of LLC, maximize net return to LLC through effective product planning, sales strategies and monitoring of market conditions and competitor actions.
- Minimum three to five years relevant experience
- Post-secondary education in business or forestry with a thorough knowledge of the forest industry
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication skills as well as the ability to handle frequent interruptions
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Resourceful team player with ability to be independently effective
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Mathematical aptitude and strong negotiating skills
Tolko Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tolko and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tolko Jobs;