Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Wajax by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Wajax which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Wajax operates more than 100 branches across Canada and represents a wide range of leading world-wide manufacturers.
Apply Online Wajax Jobs
You can be a member of Wajax family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Wajax where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Truck and Coach Technician
Responsible for providing quality workmanship, consistent service, and technical knowledge to the customers.Performs all tasks related to the testing, diagnosing, repair, maintenance, and reconditioning of transmissions, engines (gasoline and diesel), and engine components in the shop.
- Inspect and diagnose components and equipment for servicing needs.
- Communicate with equipment owners for authorization of servicing and repairs as required.
- Service and repair equipment in the shop and on-site for the customer.
- Recondition and remanufacture components as required for repairs.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Communicate equipment servicing needs as required with Branch Supervisor/Manager.
- Communicate work performed and complete service paperwork.
- Update and maintain service records
- Fill out warranty information
- Complete work orders
- Participate in manufacturers’ and in house service training. Training may occur during work and/or after work hours.
- Participate in all required Health & Safety Training.
- Comply with the Health & Safety program and practices.
- Performance of daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
- Work with Manufacturers online support.
- Conduct housekeeping duties
- Maintain a professional company image at all times.
- Meet requirements of Field Level Hazard and Job Hazard assessments
Responsible for the safe flow of industrial goods in and within the branch or warehouse. Ensures branches are supplied as necessary by shipping and receiving goods, checking for accuracy, and appropriately processing orders. Supports the warehouse by stocking shelves, performing housekeeping activities within the work area, and operating a forklift in support of the movement of goods
- Receives goods into inventory, including unpacking and verifying contents against appropriate documents; ensures received goods are accurately input into the computer tracking system
- Prepares packages to be sent out in accordance with information on the packing slip; picks and packs goods for shipment as per customer and branch orders.
- Ensures goods are shipped in accordance with organizational best practices and customer requirements
- Maintain Bills of Lading, book and arrange carriers for timely delivery of goods.
- Stock shelves with received shipments, using the appropriate sorting/organization system and equipment, including forklifts
- Files packing slips from suppliers and co-workers; prints service and production documents as required
- Completes a daily forklift log
- Ensures the warehouse is maintained in a clean and organized fashion at all times
- Performs additional duties including local pickup and delivery tasks outside regular warehouse duties as required
- Operates forklift and activities within the work area in a safe manner.
Technical Sales Representative
Accountable/responsible for growing industry revenues within Top industry account portfolios and drive the acquisition of new large accounts ($60K – $500K. Lead the sales strategy and plan, including customer target accounts, prospecting, sales lead follow-up and maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers. Retain and grow business relationships with Top accounts by proactively identifying opportunities and presenting innovative solutions
- Source and prospect new clients continually; conduct sales calls, including cold calls and lead and referral follow up to present product solutions and increase sales in assigned territory.
- identify and build relationships with decision makers within existing accounts, creating an on-going relationship strategy, cultivating partnering relationships, and establishing Wajax as a trusted advisor.
- Review and provide input on target client opportunities while ensuring alignment with overall account strategy
- Forecast, deliver and adjust accounts to ensure success against contract terms.
- Coordinate with product experts to identify and capitalize on expansion and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts.
- Conduct follow up with customers on orders, quotes and service requested; undertake activities to ensure the sale, such as sourcing of competitor information and analysis of competitor product offerings, application and pricing in order to overcome client objections.
- Develop proposals and quotes based upon client needs, specifications and product offerings.
- Full compliance to Impact sales process and installed CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Education: Bachelor Degree / College Diploma
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years with proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
- Knowledge: Leadership level industry experience and knowledge of industry sectors an asset
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Wajax Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Wajax and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Wajax Jobs;