Siemens Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Siemens by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Siemens which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online Siemens Jobs
You can be a member of Siemens family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Siemens where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Ultrasound Account Manager
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and ultrasound imaging products The Executive Account Manager – Ultrasound is a field sales position focused on general imaging ultrasound in one of the country’s most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike. This role reports to the Ultrasound Area Head Canada within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
- Develop Ultrasound business and Achieve sales objectives for assigned territory (for example,penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Promote Ultrasound product at the customer site trough customer presentation, demonstration, lunch & learn, site visits
- Coordinate regional launch events & customers events
- Coordinate RFP answers
- Assist management in devising sales & marketing plans
- Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in the customer organization
- Promote ultrasound education and relationship with school and university
- Keep close relationship and contact with NAM colleagues and best practice sharing
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
- Experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound, imaging, transactional medical equipment preferred
- Excellent knowledge of general Imaging Ultrasound and Cardiac Ultrasound knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent oral presentation.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goal
- Collections, dispute resolution, order release and credit investigations for a broad spectrum of customers
- Contact customers to secure payment, follow up on overdue balances and resolve issues
- Maintain detailed online documentation of collection action taken and correspondence between customer (external and internal) regarding issues impacting payment
- Research and analyze accounts e.g. payment habits, sales history and previous collection steps prior to contacting debtors
- Prioritize efforts and determine the most effective means of collections
- Manage portfolio assigned to reduce DSO and past dues and provide updates to management, compile monthly portfolio data and reports as required
- Recommend customers to legal or third party action as deemed necessary, including consideration of debtors’ financial position and potential risk to the company
- Evaluate, recommend and document credit limits including research and review of customer profile, credit bureau reports, payment history, financial position, etc.
- Review and release blocked orders throughout the day, set appropriate parameters in SAP to facilitate automatic credit approvals while mitigating credit risks
- Follow up with various departments within the business to resolve customer issues relating to initial booking of orders, delivery of goods/services and fulfillment of projects. This requires in-depth knowledge of cross functional units and processes.
- Customer interface and point of contact for the cash application team relating to payment allocation including follow-up of unresolved debit notes and invoicing disputes
- Reconcile customer accounts using SAP information and reports
- Request appropriate adjustments and corrections, keeping accurate accounting records for each transaction
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Professional communication and appropriate etiquette required at all times
- University/College degree or Certified Credit Professional (CCP) designation is an asset
- 5+ years of credit and collection experience
- Customer service driven and results oriented
- Analytical, detail-oriented and organized
- Systems proficiency in SAP and Excel
- Knowledge of Siemens major industries preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English; French is an asset)
- Understand customer needs and derive project requirements at task level, pertaining to whole engine thermal and air/oil/fuel systems
- Create thermal fluids modeling networks and provide predictions with high degree of accuracy with adequate understanding of uncertainty band on the outputs
- Define validation/verification strategy for design solution and participate in validation activities such as rig design and/or engine test requirements
- Participate in the risk identification/assessment and mitigation plans for thermo-fluids subject matter
- Actively participation in global community of practice and propose/define/implement improvements to local methodologies/processes
- Present at technical review meetings and prepare technical reports to document the design solutions
- Interface with other functional groups by providing suitable inputs while integrating the design solutions adequately
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- 2-5-years of experience in a thermal mechanical fluid systems or closely related discipline
- Experience in thermal and fluid network modelling or fluid dynamic hand calculations
- Knowledge of thermal and fluids modelling tools: ANSYS, NASTRAN/PATRAN, etc.
- Knowledge of gas turbines and understanding of cycle performance and engine control
- Understanding of robust design methodologies
- Experience of technical risk management project leadership and systems integration
- Experience in system validation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Able to work autonomously as well as a part of a larger team
- Able to apply logical analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems
- Committed to excellence in engineering and developing both depth and breadth
- Committed to on-time delivery of projects and able to plan own workload
- Desire to continually improve both process and technical capability within daily activities
- Performs wiring checkout and end device operational checks
- Troubleshoot wiring and end devices
- Load system database equipment configuration files
- Maintains tools and test equipment in good working order
- Perform basic sequence of operation checks
- Coordinate installation work with electrical contractors
- May be required to attend project meetings
- Performs work safely in compliance with Siemens Canada Safety Policies and Guidelines
- Completion of 2-year technical program related to HVAC or mechanical systems
- Previous experience with HVAC or Building controls systems is an asset
- Excellent listening verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of PC applications
- Team-player strong work ethic self motivated and calm under pressure
- Be flexible and willing to work additional hours or late evening shifts when required in order to meet deadlines
- Valid drivers license Position is based in Sydney Nova Scotia
Siemens Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Siemens and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Siemens Jobs;