Reitmans Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Reitmans by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Reitmans which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online Reitmans Jobs
You can be a member of Reitmans family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Reitmans where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
• Supports the Account Managers in the preparation of line sheets, presentations and sample management.
• Managing collection and packing of all required samples for each market. Preparation of all shipping documents and ensure tracking & delivery of packages.
• Verifies and maintains all documentation such as purchase and booking orders as well as all sales documents.
• Works with Planning & Allocation teams to ensure deliveries and quantities are properly allocated to international customers.
• Ensures timely follow-ups with wholesale customers.
• Completion of all style information templates including images, samples and product knowledge required by customer.
• Maintains and ensures accuracy of all after sales documents i.e. LTS, analysis of customer selling.
• Degree in Commerce/Fashion or related field
• Minimum 1 year related experience
• Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written French and English communication skills, frequent communication with the US
• Very detail orientated
• Illustrator skills beneficial
We are looking for stock processor for the summer 2019!
Come and join our team! 20 positions available from June 10 to August 16 2019.
The work could consist of:
• Picking merchandise with information from the RF gun, place selected merchandise in a tote, fill stock in active locations;
• Pack chute contents in cartons, pack items on hangers in cartons by scanning the item barcode prior to placing in cartons;
• Doing induction on sorters
• Load and Offload containers
• Sort pallets of boxes and place the boxes on the conveyors
• Perform audits on selected boxes to ensure compliance with the Distribution Centre’s standards
• Assists in other departments
This role requires physical work and you must be able to handle boxes that can weight up to 45 pounds.
• Acts as a liaison with divisions/vendors when dealing with various issues
• Communicates any discrepancies of merchandise to management.
• Establishes with the supervisor manpower needs in the different areas
• Oversees work of employees ensuring that health and safety practices are always used.
• Ensures that staff reaches qualitative and quantitative goals in their work
• Ensures that work is readily prepared for easy transition to other shifts.
• Ensure that info from evening shift is accurately carried over for optimal transition of work to the day shift.
• Identifies and communicates with Supervisor and opportunities for greater efficiencies and productivity.
• Training of all new employees
• Responsible to compile stats, data and create reports as needed by Supervisor.
• Takes on any special projects as assigned by Supervisor
Interested? Apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Lead Hand
• Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills; attention to detail
• Flexible schedule
• Bilingualism required (French/English, oral/written)
Addition Elle is the trendsetter in the plus market in Canada! We champion a fashion democracy where style isn’t limited by size and our team delivers a world-class shopping experience to our customers.
We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is the customer service expert and brand ambassador. Their key focus is to support the Store Manager and ensure that customers are served according to customer experience standards and achieve sales targets.
A typical day will also include the following:
o Making business priorities come to life via superior planning and goal setting;
o Creating a positive environment where employees are proud to contribute and be brand ambassadors;
o Providing feedback and coaching to fashion associates to help them reach their goals.
o Delegating tasks/activities in order to meet expectations and timelines;
o Being groomed to become a Store Manager.
This opportunity might be for you if you are customer driven; you go out of your way to make your customers smile.
o You are passionate about the fashion industry and have 1 to 3 years of experience in management;
o You thrive working in a fast-paced environment
o You have strong problem-solving skills and excel at relationship building;
o You have the ability to coach others and prioritize and delegate tasks.
o You have the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
Reitmans Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Reitmans and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Reitmans Jobs;