Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Saipem by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Saipem which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Saipem S.p.A. (Società Anonima Italiana Perforazioni E Montaggi) is an Italian oil and gas industry contractor. It was a subsidiary of Italian energy company Eni, which owned approximately 30% of Saipem’s shares until 2016. Saipem has been contracted for designing and constructing several pipelines, including Blue Stream, Greenstream, Nord Stream and South Stream.
Apply Online Saipem Jobs
You can be a member of Saipem family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Saipem where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
HR Operations Officer
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Global Petroprojects Services provides tailored solutions to specific human resources needs in order to support Saipem worldwide operational activities rooted in the Oil & Gas Service Industry. For our office in Zurich, we are looking for an addition to our team starting April to manage day-to-day activities within the Recruitment and Administration department.
In this role, you will ensure the identification, mobilization and management of our international personnel assigned to projects around the world in compliance with Company’s standards and cost effective practices, always aiming at customer satisfaction.
- Recruit, mobilize and manage international personnel in accordance with the requirement of our clients and projects,
- Analyze and negotiate the employment conditions with suitable candidates,
- Following and completing logistic arrangements for new and existing employees,
- Setting up and renewing employment contracts
- Establish a professional employee-employer relationship with the hired resources by answering their employment queries,
- Interface with external providers to ensure the correct data input, contractual documents issuance and updated certification records in the Company’s database,
- Provide accurate reports to the responsible function,
- Ensure customer’s satisfaction by providing timely support to Clients.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a related field (Management of employees, logistic arrangements, visa services, fleet management, coordination of services or similar)
- Evolved problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritize workload and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Fluent Italian is a plus (spoken and written), every other language beneficial
- Move comfortably among all common MS Office applications
Global Petroprojects Services provides tailored solutions to specific human resources needs in order to support Saipem worldwide operational activities rooted in the Oil & Gas Service Industry. For our office in Zurich, we are looking for an addition to our Labor Litigation department starting as soon as possible to manage and administer litigations towards international employees.
- To support the labour litigation manager in managing litigations towards international employees and/or Labour, Social, Social Security Authorities in liaison with external counsels;
- To support the labour litigation manager in coordinating labour litigations of other Companies pertaining to the Saipem Group;
- To collaborate with the labour litigation manager in providing legal advice and supporting the HR Managers and various departments, offices on all employment and labour law matters (employment contracts, social security, international mobility aspects, employees claims);
- To update company system with information on employees claims;
- Law degree- desired qualified/licensed lawyer;
- Specialized on employment law and labour law or at least two years of experience in this area, especially in employee international mobility matters;
- Analytical, able to think out of the box, proactive and commercial-minded;
- Able to work independently within prescribe guidelines and deadlines;
- Good adaptability, reactivity and problem solving attitude;
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written); Italian is beneficial.
What we offer
- Working in a highly complex and challenging industry
- Interacting with worldwide clients
- A multicultural and dynamic environment
- A flexible working time model
- Paid health insurance
Saipem Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Saipem and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Saipem Jobs;