Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CROSSMARK by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CROSSMARK which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Crossmark, Inc., stylized as CROSSMARK, is a sales and marketing services company that operates within the consumer goods industry. The company was established in 1905 by Willis Johnson and E. Leslie Hunt in Fort Smith, Arkansas as a provision supply point for groups traveling to the Oklahoma Territory. Crossmark contributes research and data to the Food Marketing Institute.
Apply Online CROSSMARK Jobs
You can be a member of CROSSMARK family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CROSSMARK where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Retail Sales Specialist
The Retail Sales Specialist is responsible for the execution of the strategic plan for the client’s brand development, growth, and maintenance by working effectively with store management to increase sales and execute client-driven merchandising that meet the client’s expectations.
- Work closely with the appropriate client sales team to identify key customers to develop an in depth understanding of their decision making, communication, and retail execution work processes.
- Develop and communicate the client’s vision for the category into an action plan for each store that benefits both the client and the customer; Leverage and engage the necessary resources to execute the action plan in order to grow volume through incremental retail activities
- Develop strong one-on-one relationships with local and regional decision makers at assigned client locations in an effort to influence local and regional sales and buying strategies
- Work closely with the appropriate client team leaders to gain active participation in Customers District or Regional meetings.
- Actively engages at the store level in order to identify issues that could impact execution, and proactively recommend solutions to close gaps &/or capitalize on opportunities
- Pro-actively reports competitive data to the appropriate sales teams and retail teams to include: point-of-sale programs, new item initiatives, promotional activity, problem/opportunity stores
- Actively participates in conference calls to review retail store audits conducted by clients to develop and execute action plans and to address key issues and opportunities.
- Achieve appropriate client retail product mix within territory stores by establishing key relationships with store management and promoting new items, new shippers, missing category items, recommending item deletions, ensuring compliance with client plan-o-gram, recommending opportunities to cross merchandise, creating displays and themes related to items to support holiday/special promotion events
- Schedules tasks on weekly basis to meet execution objectives
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and clients work-withs.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
PET NUTRITION SPECIALIST
The Associate is responsible for completing in-store pet food and non-food customer interactions with shoppers and their pets. The Associate acquires and maintains a high level of knowledge of products represented. The Associate intercepts consumers and educates, advises, and sells pet products in a professional manner. May also include merchandising and stocking of products as needed. Maintains an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Interacts with and educates shoppers in store on identifying pet nutritional needs
- Uses marketing materials to effectively communicate specific nutritional information, product features and benefits of the represented product(s)
- Hand out pet product samples/materials to shoppers and pets in store
- Collect shopper feedback and enroll shoppers in direct marketing programs
- Use interactive technology and websites to access information and share data with store personnel and shoppers
- Work with store personnel to enhance product knowledge, authenticate inventory and display merchandise
- Provide regular feedback to Retail Supervisor as well as client regarding store performance, shopper feedback and store feedback
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
- Builds and maintains professional attitude and rapport with store personnel, shoppers, and vendors to effectively meet company and client objectives
- May interact with consumers in an on-line environment to answer questions, educate on available products, help to resolve complaints according to proscribed responses, and provide guidance on purchasing the appropriate products per consumer needs.
CROSSMARK Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CROSSMARK and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CROSSMARK Jobs;