Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Patheon by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Patheon which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Patheon N.V. is a pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) headquartered in Amsterdam. It provides contract development and manufacturing services of prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products for approximately 400 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Apply Online Patheon Jobs
You can be a member of Patheon family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Patheon where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Technology Transfer Project Manager
The Technology Transfer Project Manager is part of the Business Management Department and responsible for the effective and efficient management of client-related projects in order to maximize client service and satisfaction in the overall best interest of Patheon.
The scope of the position covers three major areas:
- Technical Excellence,
- Client Experience and Relationship Management
Specifically the candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Contribute the definition of new business opportunities while meeting with the existing/potential clients, together with Business Management, during technical meetings with the scope of obtaining new products or the revision of the progress status/completion of projects.
- Generate key documentation including the Technology Transfer Checklist, Gap Analysis that includes process design, Technology Transfer Master Plan/Scope, Technology Transfer Report, Project Timeline and Action Item lists.
- Support and advice Business Management with the definition of the technical risks related to the acquisition of the new job orders, through collecting necessary details required for the evaluation, and completing the evaluation, respecting the interests of the company.
- Provide support as needed to Validation and Production during the Validation/Stability phase, including review and approval of process validation documents.
Support the Commercial Quotes Group with the evaluation of the technical costs of the new job orders, providing the material technical details, production schedule, processes, and supply costs, aligning with the interests of the company, in conjunction with EU central function.
Commercial Finance Manager
This position partners with the Commercial and Business Management Team to provide analytic support for pricing and negotiation decisions. Furthermore you will develop key metrics for the business, KPI’s and be responsible for forecasting and tracking. The ideal candidate brings in strong data analytics combined with market knowledge.
- Full cost ownership of all finance activities for the Commercial Operations activities within API
- Act as a business partner to the Commercial Team, combining both support and challenge
- Drive profit maximization through profit and loss evaluation and providing key inputs to negotiating parameters
- Partner closely with Business Management and Contracts team on Master Service Agreement (MSA) terms including cost modeling, analytics and metrics
- Support BU Finance leaders in updating sales to revenue data and participate in the BU planning process
- Provide analytics supporting cost vs. market data; identify opportunities to reduce cost or improve margin
- Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies to include both financial risk and business performance risk
- Develop and present financial plans and results to division leadership team
- University Degree, preferably in finance (at least BA)
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience (preferably in pharmaceutical related field or production)
- Strong project-management skills within a complex business structure of a diverse product-portfolio
- Ability in leading the business functions, providing challenge and support in equal measure
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong process rigor
- Experience in working in a matrix organization and working with control/reporting standards
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use those skills to influence and drive change
- Self-motivated, bias for action
- 25% travel readiness
- Top-communicator with full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken), German at least B2
Patheon Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Patheon and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Patheon Jobs;