Party City Job Application Process
Party City is an American publicly traded retail chain of party stores founded in 1986 by Steve Mandell in East Hanover, New Jersey. Based in Elmsford, New York, the company is the largest retailer of party goods in the United States, Canada and Mexico, operating over 900 company-owned and franchise outlets under the Party City, Halloween City, Toy City, and Factory Card & Party Outlet brands.
Party City is a company that continues to grow and develop. For this reason, it frequently recruits personnel. The company usually announces the personnel it will recruit on its own career site. Most of the time, the company, which prefers full-time and entry-level personnel, can also recruit part-time and periodically due to seasonal densities. Party City serves actively in more than 900 locations with more than 10000 employees.
Apply Online Party City Jobs
You can be a member of Party City family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Party City where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
One of the companies shaken by the Covid 19 pandemic is Party City. In this period when people stay at home and cannot go to shops, of course, it was affected like other companies. However, the company, which has to protect its customers and employees, has taken certain measures.
In the stores opened to the extent permitted by the governments of the countries, it took a certain number of customers to the store and paid attention to comply with both hygiene and social distance rules. In addition, Party City, which continues its online shopping services, recruits entry-level personnel to work in the virtual space to increase the shopping experience of its customers. You can review the rest of the article to review and apply for Party City’s current personnel recruitment.
A supervisor is a person who supervises activities or people, especially workers or students. A full-time job as a supervisor at a factory. Each student has a supervisor to advise on the writing of the dissertation. The five key supervisory roles include Educator, Sponsor, Coach, Counselor, and Director. Each is described below. Note that in your role as a supervisor, you will be using these five roles, in some combination, simultaneously, depending on the needs of the team members.
- 2 years to less than 3 years
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Join the Party! Become a valuable member of Party City at of Abbbotsford location! You will experience a fun and friendly environment with energetic, goal-oriented people and plenty of opportunity for career growth! If you have a positive attitude, the drive to succeed and love working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, consider becoming the newest member of the Party City team! Currently, firm are looking for part time Merchandise Specialists.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of store merchandise and presentation standards, including:
- Merchandise store to company Plan-O-Gram direction
- Coordinate store signage and pricing (labels)
- Direct store freight flow and receiving processes/procedures
- Coordinate stockroom organization, including EOS packaway
- Perform top stock management for inventory replenishment
- Address sales floor inventory levels through cycle counts
- Coordinate merchandise transfers, damages/RTVs/Recalls
- Merchandise instore merchandising to address NOP and maximize presentation
Party City Application Form/PDF
Party City usually announces its personnel on its career site. In addition, the company that makes purchases from its own branches from time to time asks you to submit your CV or fill out a form online.
Party City Benefits Summary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
What age does Party City hire?
16 Years Old
How much do Party City Corporation Retail jobs pay?
Average Party City Corporation hourly pay ranges from approximately $7.51 per hour for Store Clerk to $16.85 per hour for Assistant Store Manager. The average Party City Corporation salary ranges from approximately $16,944 per year for Customer Service Associate / Cashier to $53,820 per year for Store Manager.
Does Party City get paid every week?
How to Apply for Party City Jobs;