Carter’s Job Application Process
Carter’s, Inc. is a major American designer and marketer of children’s apparel. It was founded in 1865 by William Carter. Carter’s sells its products through its own Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh retail stores, its website, and in other retail outlets such as department stores. As of 2019, it was reported that Carter’s accounted for around one-quarter of all sales both for the children’s sleepwear market, and for clothes for the newborn to two-year-old age group. Carter’s is today a large company with approximately 22 thousand employees in 750 different locations.
Carter’s is a company that frequently hires staff. Since it continues to grow, it is important for its own development and customer satisfaction to recruit personnel at regular intervals. Since the company prioritizes customer satisfaction, it is important to have good communication skills, to be smiling and to pay attention to his appearance as well as experience.
Apply Online Carter’s Jobs
You can be a member of Carter’s family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Carter’s where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Covid-19 pandemic, which affected the whole world, also affected Carter’s. The company, which wants to protect both its customers and employees, has taken certain measures. In addition to measures such as social distance and hygiene conditions in the stores, the company, which has developed itself in the online area, aims to deliver the orders to the customers without leaving their homes. For this reason, in this process, it has started to include personnel who are entry-level and do not require much experience, such as courier, within its structure. If you want to look at Carter’s active job postings, you can check the rest of the article.
As a Stock Clerk, your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and processing all merchandise and supply shipments;
- Processing transfers of product, both incoming and outgoing, by following company administrative (data entry) procedures;
- With the Store Manager’s guidance – directing, executing and completing product replenishment
on the sales floor;
- Preparing product for visual merchandising execution on the sales floor;
- Maintaining a clean and organized back room and store;
- Following store opening and/or closing procedures;
- Conducting inventory counts as required;
- Assisting with associate training and development;
- Acting as a Health & Safety advocate through training of associates, working safely, completing a
monthly store H&S workplace inspection;
- Complying with all company and store policies and procedures;
- Performing merchandising, cash and/or customer service duties as directed.
As a Sales Associate (part-time), your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with customers by providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, product suggestion, providing product information and offering positive opinions.
- Working together with all sales associates and the management team to meet and exceed store sales objectives and operational standards
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
- Assisting with merchandising, marketing and maintaining visual standards
- Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
- Developing your retail skills by completing company training as required
- Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while upholding the organization of the backroom
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly store housekeeping duties as required
- Participating in creating an environment that is positive and outwardly-friendly for all employees
- Complying with all company and store policies and procedures
- Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, Material Handling the role involves the following:
- Material handling and stock movement, repackaging as needed, stretch wrapping and moving boxes and pallets
- Operating fork lift, Walkie Rider, Order Picker and hand truck equipment as required
- Using RF Scanner/Completing Certification for Operating Lift/Picker/Reach Equipment/Completing Vehicle Inspection
- Check in/check out of equipment
- Optimizing flow so all operations have their respective utility needs met while maintaining a clean work environment
- Putaway – locating inbound cases into pallet and reserve racking
- Pulling replenishment task – bringing inventory from reserve racking to active location
- Pulling and labeling full cases for outbound shipments
- Ensuring stock racking areas are organized
- Maintaining minimum performance standards while performing required job functions
- Knowing and achieving productivity targets
- Safely and efficiently completing assignments
- Working safely and abiding by all Carter’s safety rules and procedures
- Completing additional distribution functions as assigned
Carter’s Application Form/PDF
Carter’s recruit staff in two ways. The first of these is the purchases made through his own career site. The firm that opens advertisements in the required positions from here examines the incoming applications and selects the appropriate persons. At this stage, you may need to upload an online CV or fill out an application form if available. In addition, you can apply to the branch closest to you to meet with the staff, check whether there is a required position and submit your application.
Benefits: Carter’s offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, plus access to voluntary coverages like hospital indemnity, accident expense, and identity protection plans. In addition, employees can supplement their coverage with life insurance, a health savings account, or a flexible spending account.
How old does carters hire?
How much do Carters sales associates make?
The typical Carter’s Sales Associate makes $9 per hour. Sales Associate hourly pay at Carter’s can range from $8 – $15.
Is Carters a good company to work for?
“Carter’s is a great place to work! There are many opportunities to move up the job ladder and expand your skill set.”
What discount do Carters employees get?
How often do Carters employees get paid?
Every two weeks. Auto deposit gets checks in bank quickly.
What do Carters employees wear?
You are able to wear dress pants or jeans, as long as there are no rips or tares. Skirts and dresses cannot be any shorter than 3 inches above the knee. You are not able to wear a casual t-shirt, v necks are acceptable. No athletic wear.
How to Apply for Carter’s Jobs;