Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Labatt by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Labatt which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
AT LABATT, WE ARE ALL BREWERS.
Labatt is Canada’s leading brewer. We are honoured to be among both Canada’s Top 100 Employers overall, and the Top 100 Employers for Young People.
As part of one of the world’s top five consumer goods companies and the global beer industry leader, we attract high calibre candidates looking for high calibre careers.
If that sounds like you, we welcome you to explore joining the beer industry’s most dynamic team.
Apply Online Labatt Jobs
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
You can be a member of Labatt family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Labatt where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Job Description
Ensure that the merchandise is being displayed in an innovative way for customers, while respecting and meeting all sales plans
- Design all products according to the planograms
- Replenish the shelves with the products that are delivered
- Ensure a good product rotation
- Place promotional materials in order to create the best visual impact
- Present a weekly report of all executions that were completed throughout the week
- Develop and maintain relationships and trust with our clients, while providing excellent customer service
- Communicate all sales opportunities with immediate supervisor
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field, completed or are currently completing last semester
- Ambition to have a career in sales
- Time management skills: being able to focus on assigned tasks to achieve objectives in the required time
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to build relationships, and have skills relating to customer service
- Take initiative, be ambitious, and demonstrate strong leadership – a natural leader with the desire to overachieve and surpass objectives
- Very good physical ability to move goods and merchandiser (18lbs and up)
- Fluency in French is mandatory, fluency in English is an asset (both written and spoken)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and own a car
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Labatt Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Labatt and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Labatt Jobs;