Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bombardier Transportation by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bombardier Transportation which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Bombardier Transportation is the rail equipment division of the Canadian firm Bombardier Inc. Bombardier Transportation is one of the world’s largest companies in the rail vehicle and equipment manufacturing and servicing industry. The division is headquartered in Berlin, Germany and has many regional offices, production and development facilities worldwide. Bombardier Transportation produces a wide range of products including passenger rail vehicles, locomotives, bogies, propulsion and controls.
Apply Online Bombardier Transportation Jobs
You can be a member of Bombardier Transportation family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bombardier Transportation where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Engineering Change and Configuration Team Lead
– Participate in the development and implementation of various material strategies for the overall operational success by driving alignment between material supply and factory demand plan to meet customer requirements.
– Execution of process cycle time improvement plans both at the site and with key internal Bombardier.
– Define and execute lean, reliable material flows from dock to point of use in close collaboration with the Logistics-Supply function;
– Define and implement inventory management as part of a comprehensive working capital improvement strategy.
– Interact with various multi-disciplinary teams (Logistics-Supply, Methods, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality);
– Take part in the improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System, 5S, lean manufacturing, cost reduction, improved manufacturing, etc.).
– Define and document handling equipment from the loading dock to the work station.
– Take part and influence the plant layout and work stations.
– Make sure of on time supply or materials to support the production
– Develop and maintain supplier relationship and performance
Operations Material Logistic Manager
– Develop & execute stratagies for both procurement and materials management including but not limited to, plan for every part, inventory reduction, material flow and material presentation.
Design & implement lean systems to optimize material flow.
-Optimize, through the use of lean tools such as plan for every part , Material planning parameters to both reduce inventory and shortages to the production line.
-Develop & implement aggressive material cost and inventory reduction target using a strong knowledge of financial analysis.
-Manage & Administer the activities of unionized employees with respect to planning, procurement and material handling activities.
-Supervise employees in their execution of responsabilities as defined by Bombardier Manufacturing Systems for Materials Management.
-ensure proper reporting and daily management of shortages at load and follow-on aircraft through Eshortand comminicated at the daily morning meetings.
-Roll-out and maintain line-side material presentation strategy including kitting , racking, transportation dolliers etc.
-Directs the activities in both procurement and material logistics to ensure schedules are met.
-Monitor activities in compliance to the Bombardier Manufacturing Systems Practices.
-Perfom other duties as assigned.
Bombardier Transportation Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bombardier Transportation and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bombardier Transportation Jobs;