Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Agrium by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Agrium which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Agrium was a major retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North America, South America and Australia and a wholesale producer and marketer of all three major agricultural nutrients and a supplier of specialty fertilizers in North America.
Apply Online Agrium Jobs
You can be a member of Agrium family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Agrium where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
- Accounts Payable
- Expense accounts
- Manage record retention as required
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle and equipment maintenance records
- Tracking vehicle mileage
- Fleet including AFE’s, vehicle ordering, monthly and annual reporting
- Provides administrative support to the Location Manager
- Mail distribution
- Answers telephones
- Office coorespondance
- Actively support execution of business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business.
- Partner with HR professionals and internal HR Centers of Excellence to create an exceptional and positive recruitment experience for all stakeholders.
- Strategically develop and maintain accessible strategic talent pipeline to expedite the hiring process.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the business and participate in strategic business discussions to assist with delivery of talent needed to achieve business priorities.
- Guide and coach hiring leaders on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time.
- Assist leaders with conducting on-time, quality candidate reviews and activities.
Fuel Truck Driver
Operates a truck to deliver fuel to customers in accordance with expected safety behaviours and road rules and regulations
Delivers product to customers based on orders received
Maintains logs of shipments for Regulatory and Sales management requirements
Communicates with Logistics Coordinator to ensure inventory is available at pickup facilities for delivery
Performs maintenance and minor repairs to truck
Performs other related duties as required
Valid Class 1 or 3 air endorsed driver’s license
General understanding of agriculture business and/or farming background
Willingness to attend company-provided transportation of dangerous goods and safety orientation training
Agrium Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Agrium and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Agrium Jobs;