Ready to tackle groundbreaking digital projects? To support teams of exceptional creatives and visionary strategists? Then we want you to be our new Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you’ll oversee and direct multiple projects at a time, working directly with both internal teams and clients to help ensure work is completed on time and on budget. And you’ll use your sharp communication skills to keep the client informed of project status as well as obtain up to date info that creative teams need to execute projects. You’ll even having a hand in developing solutions, as well as participating in business development efforts. Additionally, your responsibilities will include monitoring for accurate financial management of your projects overall.
- Collaborate with the project team – including the Account Services lead – to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Work with client team as well as any and all members of the assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for project tasks and deliverables.
- Coordinate all activities of the project team and ensure that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating team meetings, communicating action steps, and delivering weekly status reports to the project team, the client and management.
- Develop, maintain, review and disseminate all project documentation including project schedules, status reports, budgets, change orders, invoices, and post mortem reviews.
- Ensure all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved by management.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, requirements and success measures.
- Work with Account Management to obtain and document client signoff at key points during project.
- Collaborate on the content and presentation of key client deliverables to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
- Act as client point-of-contact for all day-to-day project related efforts.
- Own account status, hours and expense management for their assigned projects as well as identify issues in profitability across projects.
- Work with Account Management to ensure Revenue, Account Status and Staffing reports are accurate and completed on time.
- Manage project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
- Manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. such as photographers, stock photo services, and video production).
- 3-5 years of experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, enterprise level CMS platforms (Adobe and/or Sitecore), web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation.
- Strong Microsoft Project and MS Office skills.
Job Application Link: http://www.blastradius.com/careers_page#331