Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Blast Radius by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Blast Radius which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WHY WORK AT BLAST?
Dedicated to building networked brands, Blast Radius is a global, award-winning, experience innovation agency. Our mission is to create sites, platforms, campaigns, and experiences that connect with consumers and drive measurable business results.
We’re seeking talented, clever, collaborative, and passionate problem solvers who want to create truly fantastic work. If this sounds like you, and you want to help craft great digital marketing, contact us today.
Apply Online Blast Radius Jobs
You can be a member of Blast Radius family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Blast Radius where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (FREELANCE)
Are you an organizational wizard? Does the idea of being the driving force behind world-changing projects set your heart aflutter? Then we want you to be our new Senior Project Manager.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll oversee and direct multiple projects at a time, working directly with both internal teams and clients to help bring brands to life in new ways. You’ll be the first line of communication with clients, engaging with their senior marketing, tech, and executive management to make sure that their business needs are always being addressed. And you’ll work to ensure that our teams are well informed about projects, while having a hand in developing solutions.
You’ll plan and organize deliverables coming from other disciplines to keep projects on-time and on-budget, as well as being responsible for the accurate financial management of your projects. But even with all these responsibilities, we won’t be breathing down your neck the whole day: you’ll be able to work independently, with minimal input from your direct manager.
A COUPLE KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER…
- Collaborate with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints. Build an environment that fosters ongoing creativity.
- Work with client team as well as any and all members of assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for project tasks and deliverables.
- Coordinate all activities of the project team and ensure that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating team meetings, communicating action steps, and delivering weekly status reports to the project team, the client and management.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, requirements and success measures.
- Client point-of-contact for all day-to-day project related issues
- Manage project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc. May also oversee a Project Manager who is responsible for updating and maintaining financial documents.
- Own account status, hours and expense management for their assigned projects as well as identify issues in profitability across projects.
- Manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. such as photographers, stock photo services, and video production).
- Provide leadership to project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, providing coaching and motivation.
- 5-7 years of experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- A track record of delivering complex projects on time and on budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships preferably with digital projects.
Blast Radius Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Blast Radius and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Blast Radius Jobs;