Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Arc’teryx by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Arc’teryx which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
LIFE AT ARC’TERYX
We work and play in the backyard of the Canadian West Coast Mountains. Arc’teryx is built in this wilderness on the principle of obsessive, precise design and production.
Our unique in-house manufacturing and design centre allow us to constantly evolve and build products the right way.
Timeless quality, intuitive design and simplicity result in unrivalled performance at the point of extreme need.
Apply Online Arc’teryx Jobs
You can be a member of Arc’teryx family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Arc’teryx where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Aftersales Service Representative – Temporary
Arc’teryx is recognized as a premium technical outdoor apparel manufacturer which offers exceptional customer service and unparalleled aftersales coverage. As an Aftersales Service Representative, you will provide exceptional service by constantly and consistently exceeding the needs of the customer through superior product knowledge and service.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You serve as the key point of contact for all end users regarding returned products, and repair or replacement options while providing a premium level customer service
- You analyze repair options and gather the appropriate parts necessary for the repair
- You respond professionally with a sense of urgency to all customer enquiries and requests
- After following the initial training program, you apply the broad knowledge of ordering, service, and repair procedures
- You effectively manage work load with consideration of service level requirements
- You identify opportunities for improving services and systems we use
- You maintain a thorough knowledge of our aftersales procedures and handle returns as they get received
- You manage customers’ expectations, resolving their requests, questions, and concerns while analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- You work in close collaboration with the Customer Service team members
- You take on other tasks as required
- You are available to work Monday to Friday, regular office hours
Additional Experience, Education and/or Skills (required):
- You have a knowledge of or experience using Arc’teryx products or other outdoor brand products
- You have highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- You are proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone and email
- You have strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- You have a strong attention to detail, including accurate data and order entry skills
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You are able to balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (but sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Additional Experience, Education and/or Skills (assets):
- Ability to speak a second language
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Arc’teryx Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Arc’teryx and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Arc’teryx Jobs;