Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at JLL by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of JLL which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
JLL is a financial and professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate services and investment management. We’re in business to create and deliver real value through commercial real estate for clients, shareholders and our own people. In a complex world that is constantly changing, JLL is committed to helping you understand and navigate the intricacies of commercial real estate—whether you’re an investor or occupier of space.
Apply Online JLL Jobs
You can be a member of JLL family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application JLL where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
JLL is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its Brokerage team in Vancouver. The chosen candidate will work with a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. This role provides a wide variety of support services to the brokerage team and the successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
Leasing office property means more than filling space. It begins with a firm grasp of the kind of space tenants want and how much they are willing to pay for it, and it is backed up by marketing and leasing strategies that attract target tenants at the best and most sustainable terms.
- Work closely with a team of around 10 brokers to ensure that all administrative needs are met
- Coordinate, prepare, edit, proofread, and prioritize all documents including correspondence, presentations, surveys and reports
- Draft/modify/proofread engagement letters and assist in managing the proposal process ensuring client information is accurate
- Create/draft/modify moderate to complex presentation slides in PowerPoint or other media formats
- Independently respond to basic client and general inquiries and escalate complex queries to the appropriate parties
- Organize information and maintain a database for marketing purposes using contact management database software (CRM/Spider)
- Organize, update, and manage expense forms and/or reports, as required
- Conduct research on a variety of individuals, companies, markets, and industries
JLL is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Associate to provide reliable, timely, efficient support to the Tenant Representation Group brokerage team in Montreal. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the individual will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload. This role provides a wide variety of support services to the brokerage teams and the successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
- Contribute to ongoing professional business development activities.
- Provide a professional level of real estate based advisory and transactional services to clients.
- Contribute to the Company achieving its gross revenue and net operating income objectives.
- Contribute to the general business development efforts of the Company by representing the company.
- Contribute expertise in a team-based work setting to various business opportunities conducted by other Company employees.
- Constantly maintain an active inventory of “deals in progress” through ongoing client marketing
- Work with research and other team members to compile market information and statistics on the local commercial real estate market; conduct research and collect information materials on market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic analysis
- Conduct research at a designated level to support pitch materials, publications, reports and deliverables to the Local Practice Leader and/or applicable brokerage team; assist brokerage professionals through the completion of market surveys, data analysis, cash flow analysis, financial modelling and other deliverables
JLL is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Associate to provide reliable, timely, efficient support to the Capital Markets, Multi-Residential brokerage team in Edmonton. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the individual will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload. This role provides a wide variety of support services to the brokerage teams and the successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
JLL’s Capital Markets experts work closely with our clients to structure the best deals and negotiate the best terms. With advanced market knowledge and experience paired with technology platforms that provide access to real-time market activity, the JLL team is able to source off-market opportunities, maximize untapped capital and bring extensive bidder knowledge to the table. The Multifamily group negotiates deals across numerous property types. Using global access to thousands of foreign and domestic investors, we showcase our client’s assets to a vast pool of buyers and get under-the-radar information about available properties that may be of interest.
JLL Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for JLL and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for JLL Jobs;