Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Allstate by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Allstate which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
BUILD YOUR CAREER AT ALLSTATE.
We believe that loving your job is an important step in living a good life. So, whether you’re an intern just starting out or a lawyer, marketing manager, customer service specialist, or software engineer looking to grow your career, we’ll help make your dream job a reality—all while you do meaningful work that makes a real difference for Allstate customers and our communities.
ALLSTATE CORPORATE CAREERS
Join our team, and you’ll find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support, and balance. We’ll give you all you need to bring your vision for success to life. Our collaborative, inclusive environment is designed to support each of our team members, and our innovative resources and growth opportunities mean there’s always something new to learn here.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
SMALL BUSINESS. BIG OPPORTUNITIES.
Allstate has small business opportunities available where you can be your own boss or work for a small business that makes an impact in the local community. Allstate has over 10,000 Agency Owners and over 24,000 Licensed Sales Professionals across the country to support our more than 16 million customers. Our Professional Financial Representatives partner with our Agency Owners to support those more than 16 million customers with Life and Retirement planning as well. If you want to make a big impact in small business, we have options available for you. Check out the big opportunities below.
Apply Online Allstate Jobs
You can be a member of Allstate family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Allstate where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
MANAGER, CLAIMS TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
The Manager, Claims Training and Development provides direction to a training team to help advance their skills and knowledge as training and development professionals. The focus for this role will be to lead and assess the effectiveness of the National Claims training content and programs, and collaborate between business Leaders, Consultants and Quality Assurance to identify training gaps and make recommendations for future improvements in learning solutions.
- Coach on Adult Learning Methodology to support the design and development of blended learning curriculum (ILT, VLT, WBT, Instructional Design)
- Conduct rubric assessment to provide feedback and development opportunities during facilitation
- Conduct team meetings to elicit feedback, share best practices and build team engagement
- Ensure team adherence to expenses and other standards and guidelines
- Consult with Regional Claim Directors and Quality Assurance to discuss education/development requirements within their respective region
- Communicate and clarify when solutions to development requirements are in fact education related or not and be prepared to provide explanations, and in some cases, alternative solutions/perspectives
- Provide input to Director, Training and Development to assist in determining long term plans/direction for the department (2 – 3 years)
- Conduct analysis, review and adapt team strategy and execution plans as needed to meet demands of business and region
- Translate big picture strategy to Training and Development team so that each member understands their purpose/contribution and is engaged in fulfilling requirements
- Manage and lead the design and development of technical training programs including; New Advisor Training (all Claim Disciplines), Leader Training (Mentorship program, Certification etc.)
- Develop and implement evaluation/measurement/assessment based on learning and performance objectives for all training programs
- Recommend education programs taking into account adult learning principles and all available platforms in order to ensure meaningful and engaging transfer of learning
- Manage learning projects by taking into account adult learning principles to develop and deliver blended learning solutions
- Participate in cross-functional meetings, reviews and communications involving various business partners to identify learning gaps.
- Post-secondary education required; focus on adult education methodologies is an asset or working towards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of insurance background in a claims environment essential. Experience with all Claims disciplines an asset. (PD/AB/BI/Casualty)
- Experience with developing and coaching a high performance learning team; a desire to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement
- 5 plus years managing a team is an asset
- Demonstrated strong Leadership Principles
- Change agent and advocate, able to balance business realities and adjust
- Strong time management with the ability to work in an agile environment
- Proven track record in effectively influencing and navigating across organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships that produce mutual results
- Ability to write and edit content, instructional text, and to design interactive and engaging learning content/programs
- Travel required
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
- Manage the renewals process;
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross sell our product line;
- Use each customer contact as an opportunity to get referrals;
- Be the first point of contact for customers and service their needs.
- Post secondary education or equivalent work experience;
- Must have General Level One Insurance License or be willing to obtain;
- Strong knowledge of Allstate Products and Services;
- Working knowledge of Allstate & vendor technologies, including Plus;
- Above average interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Prior experience in inside or outside sales is an asset;
- Chinese language skill set an asset.
TEAM LEAD, GOVERNANCE RISK AND COMPLIANCE – RISK MANAGEMENT & GOVERNANCE SERVICES
The Team Lead, GRC – Risk Management & Governance Services is a senior technical team member who under the direction of the Manager be accountable and responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the Risk Management & Governance Services for Allstate Canada. The Team Lead will be responsible for the operational oversight of technology, processes, procedures, and overall delivery of the Risk Management & Governance Services.
- Lead and or conduct technology and business impact and/or risk assessment analysis (examples include, internet attacks, malicious code attacks, security issues, and compliance with regulations) and assist with recommendations and/or mitigation strategies to management
- Lead reviews of changes in company processes, standards, and technology to ensure the effectiveness of risk mitigation strategies
- Responsible for designing a risk assessment approach for assessment both inside and outside the company (including IT Security, SOX ITGC, PCI DSS (IT)
- Participate in efforts to analyze technology and business impact and exposure based on emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and risks
- Influence technology standards and policies and recommend changes to existing or suggestions for new standards and policies associated with risk mitigation
- Supports risk decision making through the use of risk controls frameworks
- Lead the planning, design and implementation of risk management process for IT
- Support risk reporting for appropriate audiences (for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to senior leadership to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the organization, and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks)
- Establish metrics and KPIs related to the delivery of Risk Management & Governance Services
- Provide risk awareness and technical support to management and staff regarding risk management strategies and programs.
- Involvement in talent selection, new employee onboarding and training, for the team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Audit or equivalent
- 7+ years of broad information technology or information technology risk management, of which minimum 5 years should be in assurance and or compliance services for a large organization
- Certifications in areas of speciality are required. Examples include: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or CGEIT
- Hands-on experience conducting risk assessment to assess IT risks and controls across various processes (example Software Development Life Cycle, Web Systems) and regulations (example SOX, Privacy)
- Experience assessing against leading international security standards, such as; COBIT 5, ISO 31000, ISO27001/ ISO27002, or NIST
- Experience with assurance working paper systems such as RSA Archer platform and is an asset
Business Development Agent – Insurance Sales
At Allstate, we understand that our product is our people, and the way they interact with our customers. As a result, we’ve worked hard to develop a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth and career options, and truly enjoy the work they do.
And we’re growing.
We’re building on the “You’re in Good Hands” legacy by providing consumers with access to a team of experienced and knowledgeable Business Development Agents in your community. If you take on the challenging and rewarding role of an Allstate Business Development Agent, you’ll have the opportunity to work close to home and be involved in your community. You’ll also have the ability to drive your income and take advantage of our performance driven bonus programs.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive annual income
- Paid training and licensing
- Monthly and quarterly bonus programs
- Multiple office locations
- Great work environment and flexible hours
- Supplemental education programs
- Full benefits as of 1st day (dental, medical and many more)
- Employee discounts (15% on auto and property insurance, other products and services)
- Retirement and Savings plan options
- Free parking
- Individualized coaching from our top-notch sales leaders
Responsibilities of the Business Development Agent include:
- Actively prospecting to generate new business for personal home and auto insurance
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Educating and advising consumers about Allstate’s suite of insurance products
- Participating in valuable business and community events
We pride ourselves on promoting from within and working with you to support your Career Development plan to reach your professional and educational goals. Our employees are committed to helping others, like to make things happen and love learning and growing. If that sounds like you, talk to us today about joining the Good Hands Network.
Allstate Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Allstate and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Allstate Jobs;