Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at U-Haul by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of U-Haul which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Since 1945, U-Haul has been serving do-it-yourself movers and their households. Like many other successful ventures, the concept for U-Haul was generated out of need. After World War II, there existed the widespread need for do-it-yourself moving equipment that would be available on a one-way, nationwide basis. U-Haul co-founders L.S. “Sam” Shoen and his wife, Anna Mary Carty Shoen, recognized that need and acted upon it. Their visionary approach spread the cost of ownership among many users, facilitating the mobility of the populations of the U.S. and Canada. The covered wagon of the pioneers morphed into orange U-Haul trailers. In the process, an industry was born.
Apply Online U-Haul Jobs
You can be a member of U-Haul family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application U-Haul where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Center Storage Manager
U-Haul is looking for a Center Storage Manager who, under the direction of the General Manager, will profitably manage U-Haul center storage and oversee all aspects of storage transactions, customer service, rentals, record-keeping and security.
Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record to operate a motor vehicle. Adhere to all local vehicular regulations while driving.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Box Customer Care Representative
Primary responsibilities include:
- Operate a flat-bed truck
- Operate an 8000 pound propane forklift or a truck mounted forklift
- Load and unload storage containers onto truck bed for delivery to storage facility
- Transport cargo to and from specified destinations
- Ensure timely delivery; provide customer assistance to include the sale of support items
- Use a truck mounted forklift to remove containers from vehicle, and position in the designated storage location
- Use on-line computerized dispatch and rental systems
- Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods
- Verify that the container, and any other equipment rented, is returned in the same condition as when rented
- Ensure warehouse storage facility is clean, dry, and secure at all times
- Perform “Customer Ready” inspections of U-Box containers prior to dispatch
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
- Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
U-Haul Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for U-Haul and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for U-Haul Jobs;