Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sleep Country Canada by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sleep Country Canada which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Sleep Country Canada is the leading specialty retailer of mattresses and sleep accessories in Canada. Our commitment to providing Canadians with a better night’s sleep is unparalleled in the industry. Founded in 1994 by Christine Magee, Stephen Gunn and Gordon Lownds in Vancouver, British Columbia, the chain has since grown to over 250 stores across Canada. At Sleep Country, we believe that a better tomorrow starts tonight, with the right bed for you.
Apply Online Sleep Country Canada Jobs
You can be a member of Sleep Country Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sleep Country Canada where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Can you? Determine whether orders have been shipped correctly by verifying incoming shipment against the original order
- Record the shipment and condition of its contents on a weekly template
- Record damage and backorder product and then forward to purchasing
- Be responsible for restocking product
- Be responsible for quality and accuracy of demo product, inventory cycle counts as required and customer pickups
- Do a pre and post tip inspections
- Use a RF reader in accordingly so you can more stock it to proper warehouse section or stockroom
- Do you have? A high school diploma or equivalent? This is considered an asset, so it’s not mandatory!
- 6 months experience in a warehouse/delivery environment
- The ability to decipher the color pink from coral, if so, you most likely have what we are looking for…Attention to detail.
- The strength to lift. We don’t expect you to be Hercules, but we do want you to be able to lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg’s)
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset. Parlez-vous français? That would be a huge plus!
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Why should you work here? We are the proud winners of Canada’s Top 10 Admired Corporate Cultures and one of Canada’s Passion Capitalist Winners. We continuously strive to provide an enriched customer service experience and a caring and rewarding work environment.
We are big on support! This is why we will offer you tuition reimbursement, employer covered MSP payments, and will even pay you to take scuba diving classes if you want. We love our employees as much as our customers; which, is why we can guarantee you’ll feel challenged and at home each and every day!
If you are thinking this job might be for you, check out our Glassdoor page or our LinkedIn page and decide for yourself if you want to join our family!
If you can:
- Be the pro that you are and provide exceptional customer service with you knowledgeable advice
- Read people by identifying their need and delegate task to your team
- Be a leader by inspiring others to maintain their morale and productivity
- Monitor progress toward the achievement of established objectives and share constructive feedback to you your team
- Be a sport and help us keeping our stores clean so our customer can come in a spotless store
And you have:
- 1 to 3 years Sales experience or performing similar duties? We’ll train the right person even if you have no experience with sales.
Sleep Country Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sleep Country Canada and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sleep Country Canada Jobs;