Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ParaMed by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ParaMed which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
ParaMed has been providing home care and wellness solutions across Canada since 1974 and is a nationally accredited provider with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada.
We ensure our care providers are fully trained, have access to ongoing training, have the necessary coordination and management support, are properly supervised and coached on best practices.
Apply Online ParaMed Jobs
You can be a member of ParaMed family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ParaMed where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Personal Support Workers
ParaMed is currently seeking Personal Support Workers to join our dynamic team of caregivers. If you enjoy making people smile, we know you will love a career with ParaMed! We want you to join our team of spirited and fun loving professionals as we support the neighbors in our community!
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Here is what we can offer you!
- Full time , part time or casual positions- suited to your flexibility
- New progressive wage grids with Pay rates from $16.50 to $19.00/hr- experienced PSW’s earn higher on the scale!
- Mentorship Perks- use your expertise to earn even more while you provide support to new grads entering the industry
- Travel/mileage compensation
- Health and dental benefits available to you and immediate family
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for additional training with careers leading in to management roles
Under the direction of the Operations Manager or Coordination Supervisor, the Assignment Coordinator will act as the primary point of contact for clients and field staff, offering superior customer service skills as they match clients in need of care to appropriate field staff. Utilizing a computerized scheduling system, they will assign staff based on specific requirements derived from both private and/or government referrals.
- Completion of post-secondary education is required. Completion of Medical Office Administration course or medical terminology training will be an asset
- Two years’ administrative or office experience is required
- Advanced software skills are required, software scheduling experience is also an asset
ParaMed Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ParaMed and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ParaMed Jobs;