Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nelson by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nelson which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
For more than 45 years, we’ve been passionate about helping people find jobs they love – rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own.
Apply Online Nelson Jobs
You can be a member of Nelson family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nelson where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Nelson Legal is seeking Case Assistants for a firm located in Burlingame. The person in this role will be assigned to support a group of paralegals and attorneys in a fast-paced firm. Ideal candidates have at least 1 year of experience at a law firm (NOT Required), strong technical skills, and excellent communication skills. This is a full-time Direct Hire role paying up to $50K.
Duties include the following:
- Performing administrative functions to support assigned paralegals, attorneys, and overall operations
- Arranging and scheduling travel
- Drafting correspondence, pleadings, briefs, and other legal documents
- Updating the database
- Assisting as team prepares for trial
Fully responsible for recording all transactions and month end closing entries for assigned portfolio of properties. Reconciles all bank accounts for the assigned portfolio, tenant receivables, subsidy receivables, accounts payable, and tenant security deposit subledgers to the general ledger and reviews all remaining balance sheet accounts. Monitors submission and reconciliation of HAP vouchers. Calculates and records the gross potential rent and vacancy and posts HAP receipts. Prepares monthly financial statements and reporting packages in accordance with GAAP and applicable regulations. Analyzes, investigates and explains budget variances, seeking input from Property Managers and Property Supervisors as necessary. Addresses complex accounting transactions by using analysis skills to devise and present recommended accounting treatment to the Controller. Provides required reporting to external investors by established deadlines and as requested. Provides informational reporting to internal management as requested;
Property Performance: Coordinates with the Asset Manager and supervisor to fully understand their greater role in property management and uses analysis skills to improve the quality of the financial aspect of property performance by building in additional month-end close procedures
duties include and are not limited to
- Accurately interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Must be able to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Sorts, organizes and prepares merchandise from receiving or the production areas to storage or to other designated areas, by part and quantity.
- Attention to Detail a MUST
Field Support Technician
Nelson looking to fill a full-time, benefited position in Petaluma, CA Compensation: To $60K salary plus terrific benefits! Consulting firm in Petaluma is looking for Field Technical Support person to join their growing team! Responsibilities include:
• Set up and retrieval of lab equipment at customer sites in the bay area.
• This position will support team in acquiring field data collection, which includes frequent travel to various job sites throughout the bay area and central valley.
• Work may involve climbing ladders, carrying objects and collecting data.
• Basic electrical and mechanical aptitude is required as some custom setup maybe required.
• Will also maintaining and organizing lab/equipment; cataloging equipment calibration certificates, managing inventory and restocking as necessary Qualifications:
• Agility necessary to climb ladders and install equipment.
• Proficient at map reading; navigation; knowledge of bay area roads/trip routes.
• General computer proficiency, including knowledge of Windows-based programs (MS Office).
• Ability to pass drug test and physical.
• Clean driving record.
• Will train person with mechanical and electrical skills
Nelson Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nelson and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nelson Jobs;