Michael Kors Job Application Process
Michael David Kors is an American fashion designer. He is the honorary chairman and chief creative officer of his brand, Michael Kors, which sells men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, watches, jewellery, footwear, and fragrance. Kors was the first women’s ready-to-wear designer for the French house Celine, from 1997 to 2003. On January 2, 2019, Michael Kors Holdings Limited officially changed its name to Capri Holdings Limited Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, and Versace are the three founder-led brands under Capri Holdings Limited.
Capri Holdings Limited is a multinational fashion holding company, incorporated in the British Virgin Islands, with executive offices in London and operational offices in New York. It was founded in 1981 by American designer Michael Kors. The company sells clothes, shoes, watches, handbags, and other accessories. Michael Kors handbags have been a popular fashion trend among women of all ages. In 2015, the company had more than 550 stores and over 1500 in-store boutiques in various countries.
Apply Online Michael Kors Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Michael Kors hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Partner with store management and Head Office to resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customer, returns, defective merchandise)
- Ensure all customer repairs are processed and completed in a timely manner
- Keep Cash Desk and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Ensure all merchandise damages are processed and completed monthly in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in inventories
- Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Communicate all store supply needs to management
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic stock personal to become a part of team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving Shipments
- Preparing transfers
- Keeping the stock room clean and tidy
- Ensuring Sales floor is fully stocked
- Helping associates retrieve merchandise from the stock room
- 1-2 years of relevant retail experience
- 1-2 years of retail stock management experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train and develop staff for store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
- 2-5 years of Sales Management experience
- Must have strong operational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Michael Kors Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Michael Kors from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Company Store Discount.
- Life Insurance/Disability.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule.
How much does Michael Kors pay per hour?
Average Michael Kors hourly pay ranges from approximately $11.39 per hour for Stocking Associate to $19.21 per hour for Assistant Store Manager. The average Michael Kors salary ranges from approximately $25,000 per year for Retail Sales Associate to $67,949 per year for Store Manager.
Is Michael Kors a good company to work for?
“Good place to work at for retail. Low stress environment and store is easy to maintain and keep clean. I was satisfied at this job and loved working there. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working at Michael Kors.”
What age do you have to be to work at Michaels?
16 years old
How to Apply for Michael Kors jobs;