Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Homewood Health by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Homewood Health which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Homewood Health is the Canadian leader in mental health and addiction services. With over 130 years of experience, we achieve outstanding outcomes every day through our national network of over 4,500 employees and clinical experts, and through the Homewood Health Centre—one of Canada’s largest and leading facilities for medical treatment of mental health and addiction disorders.
Apply Online Homewood Health Jobs
You can be a member of Homewood Health family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Homewood Health where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are hiring a Permanent Part-time Registered Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy Department for the Homewood Health Centre in Guelph and we are looking for you. You’re a great fit, if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about innovation, foster collaboration, and are committed to service excellence.
Hours of work: 20 hours per week (Mon – Fri only) 2-3 days
• Verifying orders entered by pharmacy technicians, nurses or physicians (CPOE).
• Monitoring patient medication regiments and lab results related to drug therapy.
• Collecting Best Possible Medication History on patient’s admission.
• Performing Medication Reconciliation across transitions of care.
• Checking for accuracy and completeness of all products distributed from the pharmacy.
• Responsible for appropriate storage and security of medications.
• Researching and providing pharmaceutical information to all healthcare providers as requested.
• Participating in multidisciplinary team meetings.
• Conducting patient medication teaching groups; arranging interviews with individual patients and families as requested.
The Addiction Counsellor provides group and individual assessment and treatment interventions to individuals to help them recover from the disease of addiction. The Addiction Counsellor is involved in the assessment, treatment, and aftercare phases of the patient’s recovery process. This includes facilitating psychoeducational and process oriented groups to individuals struggling with concurrent disorders, and special populations that include emerging adults, health care professionals, and uniformed professionals. Competence in the 12 core functions of Addiction Counsellors is required along with knowledge of 12 Step facilitation, Motivational Interviewing, and Cognitive-Behavioural treatment. Please note that the Addiction Medicine Service offers abstinence based treatment.
• Develops and presents psycho-educational sessions to clients/patients in individual or large group formats
• Provides a learning experience for volunteers, staff and students through supporting their observer role in group and/or by supervising students.
• Leads group counselling session
• Liaises with referral sources and other relevant outside organizations regarding patient/client’s progress
• Supports patient’s/clients’ discharge planning through referral to appropriate community resources
• Assists patients/clients in coordinating outpatient counselling and/or follow-up
Homewood Health™ is Canada’s leader in mental health and addiction services, and we offer the most comprehensive and integrated continuum of services available in Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives. We are hiring a Clinic Director in our Vancouver office and are looking for you. You’re a great fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about innovation, foster collaboration, and are committed to service excellence.
What the job entails:
- Provide direct and indirect leadership and management to the assigned staff and associates in the clinic
- Plan organize, support and monitor successful clinical performance
- Manage clinical and administrative operations, including staff onboarding, case consultation and supervision of clinicians
- Appraise performance on an ongoing and informal basis and provide an annual performance review with discussion on development plans
Homewood Health Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Homewood Health and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Homewood Health Jobs;