Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Engineering, IT & Design
Help create and modify our products and solutions. Your work will keep us leading the IT revolution.
Provide critical backup to our engineers through technical writing, drafting, document control or design.
Keep our internal IT running smoothly by creating and maintaining our systems and applications.
Great minds come up with our innovations. We need equally great ones to make sure they’re the best.
Collaborate with customers every day, helping them get the most from our services, solutions and processes.
Test, analyze and review products and Equipment – and help us stay the world’s IT leader.
Admin, Finance & Legal
Support team members including our most senior leaders. Protect vital products, operations and our most important asset – people.
Define high-impact business strategies, identify growth opportunities and help predict business performance.
Assist with records maintenance, expense reports and travel arrangements as we nurture your leadership and creativity.
Track our financial and business performance, and drive investments and resource allocation.
Protect our intellectual property, counsel clients, minimise business risk and make the most of business trends.
Apply Online Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Jobs
You can be a member of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior cloud Quality Assurance engineer
– Define testcases (functional, scalability, longevity and performance tests) and create testplans for our AWS cloud-based portal
– Develop and maintain automated scripts in Python
– Execute automated tests with Docker and Jenkins, track execution and analyze failures
– Identify, record, reproduce and verify bugs and fixes
– Install and configure new test setups
– Assist and promote automation process improvements
– Experience in quality assurance and automation
– Experience with AWS
– Advanced knowledge in object-oriented programming (Python or other)
– Good knowledge of Linux environment
– Experience working on Agile teams
– Asset: experience in UI and Mobile testing with Selenium and Appium
– Asset: experience with Jenkins, Ansible and Docker tools
– Asset: Knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies and TCP / IP networks
Front-end / UI developer
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Inside Sales District Manager
- Supervises a group of Inside Sales Representatives responsible for contacting customers via telephone for the purpose of selling products, services and supplies or demand generation to achieve unit goals and/or Sales Reps responsible for managing inbound calls and orders. Achieves unit revenue and expense objectives within assigned area.
- May have primary responsibility for supervision and development of first level Inside Sales Supervisors.
- Assists in the recruiting, training and development of Inside Sales Representatives and first level supervisors. Assists in planning Inside Sales strategies.
- Serves as an escalation point to engage appropriate resources for sales support issue resolution.
- Responsible for the supervision of activities and resources needed to facilitate the day-to-day efforts of the department and to achieve the business plan.
- Applies specialized subject matter knowledge to solve moderately complex issues with established guidelines.
- Works cross-functionally with Inside Sales Managers to assist with business plan development.
- As dictated by segment direction, may be responsible for driving outbound marketing campaigns, installed base initiatives, demo seed unit program, and additional projects as required by sales organizations.
- Responsible for employee career development, compensation, performance goals, monitoring and coaching, training, and new hire development.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Jobs;