Hallmark Job Application Process
Hallmark Channel is the worldwide movie channel. Channels in all other countries, except the United States, are owned by NBC Universal. Although its name in most countries has changed to Universal Channel, there are still countries where it broadcasts under this name (eg Italy, USA). It was broadcast on Digiturk platform in Turkey, but was later closed.
There are movies and TV shows in detective, drama, comedy, romantic comedy and fantasy genres. After the Diva Universal channel closed in 2011, it was broadcast on its frequency.
Today, the channel, which provides employment for hundreds of people, recruits personnel from time to time. Although technical knowledge is required for some positions, mostly entry-level staff are recruited to the channel.
Apply Online Hallmark Jobs
Oversees and/or participates in program/product execution, revisions and refreshes at retail, and helps resolve issues. Participates in installation activities in mass customer accounts in assigned territory as required. Maintains relationships with store management and supports Hallmark/retailer communication. Coordinates training of part-time service employees.
Key Results and Operation Duties:
The following is a list of the operational duties and key results expected for the job. Activities with the greater time allocation are placed toward the top of the list. The tasks and time spent performing each task may vary as business needs require. Hallmark Canada maintains the right to modify job descriptions at its discretion.
Key Operational Duties/Key Results
Service Execution at Retail
* Under direction of manager, assists in the implementation of rooftop level execution of all product programs.
* Helps to ensure service is maximized and productivity standards are realized at all times. Includes ensuring service schedules are met by providing service coverage where vacancies exist or vacation/sick day coverage is needed.
* Reviews expenses and other information with RRs to ensure adherence with assigned budgets.
Revisions and Installations
* Participates in and assists with department revisions, remerchandising, relocations and new store installations in assigned territory where required.
* Partners with Territory Installation Manager to follow-up to ensure complete installations.
* Maintains ongoing scheduled/unscheduled communication with manager and territory colleagues to ensure current knowledge of upcoming programs and in-store activities.
* Liaises with account management as Hallmark representative to identify any issues or opportunities and advises manager.
* Builds/maintains strong working relationships with account level management.
Hallmark Retail Merchandiser
A Hallmark Retail Merchandiser maintains the Hallmark Canada department in assigned stores, including ordering, receiving and merchandising of product in accordance with master schedule and merchandising plan. They maintain inventories, participates in the in-store execution of revisions and renovations in assigned accounts, and new store installations as well.
- receiving and safely storing product according to Hallmark and account requirements.
- merchandising Hallmark product by following a merchandising plan, productivity standards and the schedule provided.
- ensuring displays are full by moving product according to allowable guidelines and orders replacement product as required in accordance with inventory guidelines.
- processes returns of all unsaleable/out of season product.
- services in assigned stores in accordance with scheduling requirements for seasonal change-outs.
- attending store audits as necessary.
- providing retail service in department revisions, remerchandising, relocations and new store installations for assigned stores.
- establishing collaborative and productive relationships with colleagues in support of optimal execution at retail.
- maintaining ongoing scheduled/unscheduled communication with manager to ensure current knowledge of upcoming programs and in-store activities.
Talented Retail Merchandisers demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge — Learn Hallmark products and program requirements, potential safety issues and correct handling of product/fixtures.
- Communication – Good verbal and written communication are essential to ensure clear understanding of requirements, goals and activities.
- Results-Oriented – Ability to understand priorities, timelines and desired outcomes, and act proactively to ensure goals are met.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- High school diploma
- Physical activity required to merchandise displays and handle inventory
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- Access to a computer and a personal email address
Hallmark Application Form/PDF
Hallmark uses two different methods when recruiting staff. The first is the applications he accepts through his own career site. You will be directed to that site with the clickable link you will find at the end of the article. If there is a position you think is suitable for you and your qualifications match the requirements, you can complete your application. In addition, applications by hand are also accepted from time to time.
How to Apply for Hallmark Jobs;