Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Graham Construction by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Graham Construction which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Forging true construction solutions partnerships.
Graham’s client partnerships are built on honesty and accountability, the same values that underpin our culture and ensure extraordinary outcomes for all projects, large or small.
Partners in Innovation
Our vision has always been single-minded. To be North America’s premier integrated construction solutions partner.
Community involvement has always been an integral part of our culture. As an employee-owned company with strong ties to the locations we work in, Graham understands how important it is to engage with the community. This holds just as true for an industrial project in the far north as it does for a buildings undertaking in a major North American city.
Health, Safety & Environment
At Graham, Health, Safety and Environment are core values and are part of every workday. These values are integrated into all our operations. By placing the health and safety of our people, the protection of our communities and environment above all else, we continuously complete projects on time and in the safest, most responsible manner.
Apply Online Graham Construction Jobs
You can be a member of Graham Construction family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Graham Construction where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Summer Student Opportunity – Business Development Coordinator
Graham is a growing, dynamic and innovative construction solutions provider with history of success dating back to 1926. As an employee-owned company, you’ll be able to capitalize on our collective success by becoming an owner yourself. You’ll also be able to take advantage of professional development, learning and growth opportunities, while working on exciting, leading-edge projects.
We rank among Canada’s largest construction companies, are a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and are seeking top tier talent to further strengthen our capabilities. We provide a collaborative and caring culture and the necessary tools and support for you to succeed, both personally and professionally. If you’re eager to work on innovative projects, be part of a great team and become an employee-owner, Graham is the place for you.
About the Role
The Business Development Coordinator will assist the Business Development manager in researching and summarizing market opportunities for our Water division, with a focus on high quality, customer focused interactions. The Business Development Coordinator will execute a phone-based engagement strategy, targeting stakeholders in various geographical markets throughout North America.
This position will be based in Grahams’ Calgary Operations Office
As a Business Development Coordinator at Graham you will:
- Research pre-identified geographical areas to discover specific municipal client stakeholders;
- Engage stakeholders (via phone) to research basic details on upcoming water project opportunities, based on previously identified criteria;
- Coordinate and log engagement outcomes to develop market intelligence data that can be used on future pursuits;
- Assist in developing key questions and differentiators in stakeholder interactions;
- Create and update documents, templates, stakeholder profiles and other miscellaneous research resources, and;
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of the team and the entire organization.
To be Successful at Graham, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Currently working on completion of a degree in Business, Marketing, or similar, with an interest/focus on Business Development;
- Previous experience in Customer Service, preferably conducting business over the phone;
- Experience working in engineering and construction industry preferred (but not essential);
- Demonstrated experience in working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment;
- Significantly developed interpersonal skills, including an outstanding phone demeanor
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel)
- Must have open availability this Summer until classes resume
What we can offer you:
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Grounded and family-oriented workplace in a progressive environment that is at the forefront of a fast evolving business sector
- Commitment to the training and wealth of opportunities for career development across job categories, project types and locations around North America
Graham Construction Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Graham Construction and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Graham Construction Jobs;