Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ENMAX by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ENMAX which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We power the potential of people, businesses and communities by safely and responsibly providing electricity and energy services in ways that matter to them today and tomorrow
Our Vision, Mission and Values express who we aspire to be, how we work together and the values that support everything we do.
Apply Online ENMAX Jobs
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
You can be a member of ENMAX family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ENMAX where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Regulatory Financial Analyst
- Provide advanced financial advice in a consulting role with internal regulated utility clients with respect to budgeting and forecasting capital expenditures. Work with the business units to develop accurate estimates for month end closing work in progress (WIP) and other rate base components.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis and reporting related to Capital for the management team of the regulated business units.
- Prepare the fixed asset and depreciation components of the regulatory filings for the AUC including variance analysis, continuity schedules and rate base calculations.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting with regulated utility unique terminology, theory and practice related to revenue requirement, cost of service, cost of debt, return on equity, etc.
- Review and analyze Alberta Utility Commission (AUC) Decisions to determine impact to EPC. Implement required changes.
- Develop and implement process to meet the AUC requirements for the recent decision on Performance Based Rates
- Key team member in a number of the upcoming regulatory applications with a particular emphasis on Performance Based Rates.
- Assist the team on information requests (IR’s) related to regulatory proceedings.
- Develop system processes to update both the regulatory and financial ledgers for Distribution and Transmission in the USA/MFR realm to ensure accurate and up-to-date reporting including adjusting for accounting differences related to the regulated utility vs. corporate accounting under IFRS.
- Assist the auditors during the audit process.
- Perform and participate in other projects as assigned.
- Degree and/or a CMA, CGA, CA designation.
- 8 + years progressive experience in a financial and analytical role within a large organization
- Strong understanding and experience working within the regulatory environment, preferably within the electrical industry would be an asset.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) are required.
- Strong understanding of large enterprise reporting systems
- Experience with the PowerPlan Asset Management as well as experience with PowerPlan Regulatory Module System would be considered a definite asset.
- Exceptional communication skills; experienced and effective in interacting with senior executives and line management at all levels. Credible, persuasive and clear in both oral and written presentations
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills
ENMAX Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ENMAX and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ENMAX Jobs;