Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Elephant & Castle Pub and Restaurant bring Britain’s pub culture to you without having to leave North America. Our outgoing and dynamic teams provide a ‘bang on’ experience to every guest in the comfort of a British pub inspired room. We offer value, choice, and culinary twists on traditional English fare, but most importantly, what we offer is real. Real care, real smiles, and real experiences. If you’re a hardworking, fun-loving and genuine person who enjoys the fast pace of the restaurant industry, we’d love to meet with you!
Apply Online Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant Jobs
You can be a member of Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We offer competitive wages, a comfortable work environment, flexible hours, benefit packages (for those who qualify), investment opportunities, and a chance to grow right alongside us. By joining Elephant & Castle your future career opportunities are endless! We are looking for vibrant, genuine, team-players! You pride yourself on your ability to learn new skills, your ability to work efficiently and effectively, your reliability and your ability to ‘keep your cool’ even during the busiest shifts!
- Be knowledgeable about menu items, menus changes and food preparation procedures to ensure a ‘remarkably consistently’ guest experience * Quickly resolve complaints about food preparation or quality * Ensure safe food handling procedures are followed 100% of the time * Promptly and efficiently fill orders according to bill flow * Work each shift with a safety mindset. Be proactive in regards to front of the house and back of the house safety (food safety, potential hazards for employees or guests)
Assistant Manager – Front of House Operations
What You’ll Do: Located in our King Street location in Toronto, Ontario you will report to the General Manager (although this may vary from time to time depending who is on shift). You will assist the General Manager with most aspects of front of house restaurant management including:
- Manage the floor while on shift – this includes ensuring all team members are living by our core values, assisting on the floor with food running, busing, expo and table maintenance
- Assist the GM in all operations – this includes daily cash, payroll, recruitment and terminations, inventory, labour costs, food costs, training and scheduling
- Coach team members to ensure consistency of performance, food quality, food plating and customer service with an emphasis on “doing things right”
- Ensure that opening and closing checklists are completed up to established operating standards
- Approve discounts and promo’s as required
- Strive to enhance guest experiences at every opportunity with a focus on customer satisfaction. Handle guest conflicts and concerns with tact and professionalism
- Work each shift with a safety mindset. Be proactive in regards front of the house and back of the house safety(food safety, potential hazards for employees or guests)
- ‘Live’ our core values during every shift: Honesty, Empathy, Always Welcoming, Remarkable Consistency, Taking Care of the Community
Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Elephant and Castle Pub & Restaurant Jobs;