Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at EF Education First by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of EF Education First which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WHAT WE DO
EF’s mission is simple:
opening the world through education.
In the past five decades, our educational programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
At EF, our work changes lives for the better – our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. This “for profit, for good” ethos is what motivates our teams to do better work every day and drives our business to grow year on year.
A career with EF combines the support and opportunity of a large organization with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – creative, collaborative and motivated people who are excited by education, communication and travel.
Apply Online EF Education First Jobs
You can be a member of EF Education First family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application EF Education First where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Now hiring people just like you for over 60 cities across China!
Upfront paid flight to many locations for a limited time only.
We’re looking for amazing people to join us in Shanghai, Beijing, and many other cities across China. Teach English at one of our kids and teens, adult, or online schools, and you will get a great salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, develop your career abroad in education, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Teaching overseas with EF English First:
- Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
- Receive a competitive salary and a great employment package
- Gain exposure to career paths within the company that could lead to opportunities in teacher management, training, academic course development and more
- Teach abroad for as long as you’d like – teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew
- Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
Comprehensive benefit package up to 16,400rmb includes:
- Competitive local salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
- 667 RMB monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
- Teacher advantages discount program
- Job rotation program
We would love to meet you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (any major accepted)
- Want to live abroad for at least one year
- Are adventurous and open-minded
- Have a clear background
- Have a TEFL certification (You don’t? Don’t worry, we offer free sponsorship)
- Are a passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New
- Zealand or South Africa (due to visa regulations)
EF Education First Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for EF Education First and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for EF Education First Jobs;