Dollar Tree Job Application Process
Dollar Tree, previously known as Only $ 1.00, is an American discounted variety store chain that sells items for $ 1 or less. It is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia and operates 15,115 stores in 48 adjoining US states and Canada. Its stores are supported by a logistics network of twenty-four distribution centers across the country. The company operates one-dollar stores under the name Dollar Tree and Dollar Bills. The company also operates a multi-priced variety chain under the Family Dollar banner. Dollar Tree competes in the dollar store and low-end retail markets. Each Dollar Tree stocks a variety of products, including national, regional, and private label brands. The sections available in a Dollar Tree store include health and beauty, food and snacks, party, seasonal decor, household items, glassware, dinnerware, household cleaning supplies, candy, toys, gifts, gift bags and wraps, stationery, handicraft supplies. , teaching materials, automotive, electronics, pet supplies and books. Most Dollar Tree stores also sell frozen foods and dairy products such as milk, eggs, pizza, ice cream, frozen dinners and pre-baked goods.
Apply Online Dollar Tree Jobs
You can reach detailed information about Dollar Tree popular positions and apply for the position that suits you best.
Assistant Store Manager
This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in overall store operations, sales, merchandise ordering, and presentation initiatives.
- Customer service and management of associate personnel in conjunction with Store Manager
- Hiring staff as necessary to meet the store’s needs
- Creative problem solving in a way that improves store service efficiency and productivity
- Performing all opening and closing procedures
- Leadership and developing a strong team of associates
- Must possess prior retail and management experience
- Background in dealing with hardlines/variety merchandise preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Customer Service and the ability to set a fair, consistent standard for store personnel If you are interested in an Assistant
- Management position, click to view open positions.
If you are interested in an Assistant Management position, click to view open positions.
This position is responsible for overall store operation, sales, merchandise ordering, and presentation initiatives.
- Customer service and management of all store personnel.
- Hiring the most qualifies candidates to meet the store’s needs.
- Creative problem solving in a way that improves store service efficiency and productivity.
- Performing all opening and closing procedures as well as weekly scheduling.
- Implementing all operational and merchandising direction that is communicated from the Store Support Center.
- Maintaining a high standard of merchandising, placement, and store signage.
- Must possess prior retail and management experience.
- Background in dealing with hardlines/variety merchandise preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment.
- Customer Service and the ability to set a fair, consistent standard for store personnel.
If you are interested in a Store Management position, click to view open positions.
Dollar Tree Application Form/PDF
Dollar Tree accepts applications via a printable application form. You can also download and complete your application by filling in all the necessary information. You can send the application form in person or send it by e-mail.
How much do Dollar Tree make an hour?
Dollar Tree Stores pays its employees an average of $12 an hour. Hourly pay at Dollar Tree Stores ranges from an average of $8 to $15 an hour.
Do you get a discount if you work at Dollar Tree?
No, dollar tree does not give employee discounts.
How old do you have to be to be a stocker at Dollar Tree?
16 years old.
What are the requirements to work at Dollar Tree?
While many Dollar Tree locations require employees to be at least 18 and have a high school diploma or GED. However, that differs for each state. Some stores hire 16 year-olds with work permits, while others employ minors as young as 13. Check your state’s child labor laws for minimum age and work permit requirements.
How to Apply for Dollar Tree Jobs;