Ceridian Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ceridian by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ceridian which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Explore opportunities for growth and success with a world-leader in Human Capital Management. We look for fun, intelligent, team players who believe in our values: customer focus, transparency, diligence, optimism, and agility!
Apply Online Ceridian Jobs
You can be a member of Ceridian family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Analyst
This role will be located at the Ceridian office in Honolulu. The Customer Service Analyst will provide accurate and timely responses to Ceridian customers on Payroll, Human Resources (HR), and/or Tax Filing issues. They will be knowledgeable of Ceridian products and services, productivity tools, and appropriate use of advanced resource support. Support is primarily performed over the phone but may involve on-site support and project work as assigned.
- Provide ongoing support with the use of diagnostic skills together with internal tools to identify root causes for customer issues, develop solutions and recommend appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
- Coordinate open incidents and follows up to ensure all customer issues are resolved promptly in an effort to provide World Class Service.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Ceridian products and services through internal training and experience. Continually upgrades skills to ensure proficiency in Ceridian’s current product offerings.
- Uses customer focused telephone skills to build customer confidence in Ceridian services and their own ability to use Ceridian products and services. These skills include proper telephone etiquette, strong listening and professional communication skills.
- The CSA continually upgrades professional skills to ensure proficiency in Ceridian’s current product offering and awareness of payroll/human resources industry developments/trends and
- PC hardware/software availability to increase productivity, customer satisfaction and career development.
- Support multiple payroll platforms and multiple payroll/HR products within the payroll platforms
- Provide support on basic to moderate tax filing inquiries/issues
- Provide support on project work and maintenance. For example, General ledger, 401K (MPX), Vacation & Sick & Report writing.
- Conducts on-site client meetings when the need arises. The meetings may involve various levels/roles within the client’s organization. PR/HR products supported: HR/PR for Access & SQL, HPW, HPL, Freedom payroll. Future product platform supported: DF HCM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical aptitude combined with strong communications and customer service skills are required.
- PC experience and demonstrated ability in problem solving and management of multiple projects
- Minimum 1-2 years experience supporting HR/Payroll products preferred. Prefer FPC or CPP certification or desire to obtain certification within 12 months.
- 1+ years service or call center experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: payroll, human resources (HRIS), benefits, SQL
- One or more years of phone support for proprietary software application(s)
- One or more years of customer service
As an Application Specialist you are responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Ceridian’s Dayforce customers. This role works directly with customers (including Payroll, HR, Benefits and IT administrators) to champion customer priorities, drive incidents to closure, and enhance the customer support experience. The Application Specialist will combine strong technical and functional problem solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch customer-focused support.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with prior technical support experience to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in a technically challenging and rewarding role. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry related experience. The ideal candidate is looking to grow his/her career within our Customer Support team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Provides rapid response and resolution to complex customer incidents
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Develops solid product and domain expertise
- Reproduces and meticulously documents software defects
- Provides peer to peer mentoring, identifying knowledge gaps and providing feedback to the leadership team
- Contributes to the support knowledgebase
- Demonstrates initiative, agility and follow through on areas of responsibility
- May assist with a variety of operational projects, including:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer production environments
- Programming and scripting tasks
- Optimizing internal processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Typically 2+ years of technical support experience
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to bring high complexity customer issues to resolution
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on-call if required
- Experience with HCM (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management, Performance Management, Recruiting) applications
- American Payroll Association (APA) and/or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) certified
- Familiarity with object oriented programming (especially C#, .NET)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies (e.g. IIS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server)
Sr. QA/Test Analyst
Reporting to the Development Manager, the QA Analyst Sr is primarily responsible for validating and verifying the quality of deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
He or she will also be responsible for creating automated tests. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry related experience.
- Actively participate in continuous quality improvements for the product and processes with both automated and manual testing
- Actively participate in test automation initiatives architect test harnesses and infrastructure frameworks to run automated tests
- Investigate, report, and track product failures to resolution
- Participate in the creation and execution of test plans and test cases
- Ensure traceability between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification
- Investigate, report, and track product failures to resolution
- Identify and escalate issues related to plan and quality
- Become a product expert in functional and technical knowledge
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functions are added
- College or University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid experience with test automation with experience creating and maintaining test scripts using tools such as FitNesse, SpecFlow, Selenium, CodedUI
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database system
- Extensive experience creating and maintaining test scripts
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and relevant quality assurance concepts
- Strong investigation and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
Sr. Software Developer
The Dayforce Product Development team is looking for an experienced Software Developer to create the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
As a Senior Developer on our Workforce Management team you will be working on our ground-breaking solution that helps companies increase their efficiencies through tracking time and attendance and intelligent scheduling of their employees. Your impact will be evident through your effective participation in the entire lifecycle of our software including design, analysis, prototyping, development, testing and support of our products. You will work closely and collaborate with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality. You will be conducting code reviews of peer work and mentoring other developers.
If you are a technology enthusiast, have passion for creating great software, want to see your creation utilized by thousands of people all over the world, and possess one or more of the following qualifications, we want to talk to you.
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including: HTML, CSS 3, SVG, WCF, JSON, etc.
- Strong coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Experience with .NET framework
- Working experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Dojo framework
- Good understanding of multi-threading and thread synchronization
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ceridian Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ceridian and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ceridian Jobs;