Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Brunet by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Brunet which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Brunet’s slogan, “En santé depuis 150 ans”, is a double entendre (“Healthy for 150 years” / “In the healthcare business for 150 years”) and it is representative of the group’s longevity. Wilfrid-Étienne Brunet founded the first Brunet pharmacy in 1855 in Quebec City, the largest one at the time. Between then and 1982, four more pharmacies were opened in the city.
Apply Online Brunet Jobs
You can be a member of Brunet family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Brunet where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The pharmacist offers high-quality pharmaceutical services and oversees the supervision of the team of lab technicians. The pharmacist must respect the Code of Ethics of his/her profession, the Pharmacy Act, its regulations as well as all Federal and Provincial laws.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
- Assure the monitoring of medicinal therapy
- Ensure the verification of prescriptions and the analysis of pharmacological files
- Respond to the needs of customers by offering them appropriate advice
- Properly document patient records and make the required follow-up with patients
- Monitor and coordinate the activities of the laboratory
- Work in close collaboration with the pharmacy technical assistants in order to provide exemplary customer service
- Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of medications and pharmaceutical products
Requisite skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
- Valid work permit issued by the Quebec Order of Pharmacists
- Excellent listening skills and empathy
- Aptitude for communication and team management
- Team player
- Ability to resolve problems
- Organizational skills
- Highly-developed sense of customer service
- Attention to thoroughness and detail
- Very good knowledge of the French language and a good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Assyst-Rx
The delivery person is responsible for the delivery of prescriptions and/or other products to customers.
- Ensure the cleanliness and good condition of your vehicle
- Verify the accuracy of orders to be delivered
- Deliver products in accordance with pre-established schedule
- Collect payments from customers
- Observe the road safety code and adopt a responsible attitude to driving
- Work well with personnel
- Offer quality customer service
- Carry out any other task requested by the manager
The cashier clerk must be available to offer excellent service to customers, be attentive to their needs and respond to their requests, while also performing any other required tasks.
Part time job +/- 15 hours a week, ideal for students. The applicant must be available for night shifts and weekends.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Carry out the stocking of shelves
- Redo the facades
- Maintain the cleanliness of the sections
- Respond to the various requests of the cashiers and employees of different departments
- Maintain the standards of operation
Requisite skills and knowledge:
- Secondary School diploma, ongoing or completed
- Highly developed customer service and communication skills
- Responsible and dynamic
- Good knowledge of both French and English
Brunet Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Brunet and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Brunet Jobs;