Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Algonquin College by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Algonquin College which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Want a career that you can be proud of? We can help you build it. We are committed to growing your career through career and professional development, and providing you with the support, resources and technology you need to be successful.
Apply Online Algonquin College Jobs
You can be a member of Algonquin College family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Algonquin College where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Academic Chair, Nursing Studies
Reporting to the Dean of the Faculty of Health Public Safety and Community Studies, the Academic Chair is responsible for providing academic leadership in the management and administration of faculty, support staff and students in the Nursing Studies and establishing a strategic direction for the department that is aligned with the College’s strategic plan and Faculty goals.
The Academic Chair provides broad academic leadership in curriculum development, design and evaluation, applied scholarship, and experiential learning to meet the needs of a diverse student population. The incumbent has knowledge of and experience in the delivery of classroom and online curriculum using a wide range of technologies.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that the offerings are responsive and relevant to the needs of the students and the community at large, developing and implementing new initiatives, as required, to reflect changing technology, economic and market influences and employment opportunities
- Minimum of a Masters’ degree in Nursing, Health Administration or directly related field of study;
- Minimum of nine (9) years of relevant work experience in a professional healthcare environment. This must include a minimum of six (6) years of experience in increasingly responsible roles, including three (3) years spent in a supervisory/senior level leadership and management role;
- Demonstrated management style which nurtures individual initiative and creativity, within the context of organizational goals;
- Current member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Experience managing personnel in a unionized environment;
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent group facilitation and conflict resolution skills;
- Demonstrated superior organizational, planning, and financial management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to engage the external community and develop partnership linkages;
- Experience working in an adult education setting either as a result of prior teaching, curriculum development, and/or educational consultancy;
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to student success, teaching excellence, quality education and applied research, preferably within an applied post-secondary environment.
Algonquin College Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Algonquin College and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Algonquin College Jobs;