Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ZE PowerGroup by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ZE PowerGroup which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We are the global leader in enterprise data management. Our success is driven by our people who play the most important role at ZE. Our diverse workforce embodies ZE’s mission with their excellent performance and commitment to customer service through their dedication and hard work.
Our diverse backgrounds, skills, and innovative ideas create our unique culture to embrace coworkers as a valuable peer. Our shared values secure us firmly as a team in which strengths are combined to proudly say “We are ZE”.
You help us succeed. We help you to succeed.
At ZE, we believe in your potential to achieve world-class results. Our goal is continuous improvement and professional development for everyone. We facilitate, deliver, and transfer knowledge through cross-functional training, tailored programs, seminars, workshops, and lunch & learn sessions.
Be a part of a global company.
ZE has offices where you can further your professional career as a technical expert, manager, or specialist in one of our business units. Our head office is in Richmond, Canada, with additional offices in the U.S.A., Europe, and Asia.
We believe in staying active and entertained.
Here at ZE, we work smart and like to have fun. We offer a game room with ping pong tables and weekly yoga classes. Our annual events and contests include potlucks, costume contests, paper airplanes, sports competitions, and multicultural holidays.
Apply Online ZE PowerGroup Jobs
You can be a member of ZE PowerGroup family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ZE PowerGroup where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Java Developer
ZE is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and business intelligence through web based analytical tools, services and dashboards.
As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible to ensure smooth and timely execution of information system projects and implementation of business processes and procedures. We will provide thorough training, a great work environment, a unique corporate culture and reward you for your good work. You’ll work out of the UK office in Hove and report to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software products and applications
- Assess, test, trouble shoot, document, and upgrade applications
- Communicate releases, updates and enhancements to relevant departments
- Ensure that user requests for changes to ZEMA applications are logged
- Participate in projects and ZEMA application process reviews when required
- Test releases, updates and enhancements to existing applications
- Recommend improvements for ZEMA applications
- A diploma or university degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Knowledge of Java (J2SE/J2ME/J2EE), Oracle, and SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience of business processes
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role, or demonstrable fluency in Java development
- Software application and database experience (this a must-have)
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Experience with development and implementation of systematic test plans: scheduling, test deliverables, release criteria, risk and contingency, scenario development
Competency and Skill Set
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Must be self-aware, confident, and have capacity for empathy
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently, in writing and verbally
- Ability to communicate with clients using non-technical language
- Great time management and prioritization skills
ZE PowerGroup Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ZE PowerGroup and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ZE PowerGroup Jobs;