Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Xplornet Communications by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Xplornet Communications which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Looking for a great place to work? You’ve found it! Xplornet is Canada’s leading rural broadband provider. We’ve put together this Careers section to help you get a feel for who we are, what we offer and why you definitely want to be part of our team. What are you waiting for? It’s time to launch your Xplornet career.
Apply Online Xplornet Communications Jobs
You can be a member of Xplornet Communications family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Xplornet Communications where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Data and Insights Analyst
We are looking for a Data and Insights Analyst to be based in our Markham, ON office. The candidate will be responsible for helping to drive the introduction and creation of customer analytics to provide actionable knowledge and insights to the business. The incumbent will create and present an array of analytics which will be leveraged to improve Xplornet’s customer experience, reduce churn and improve Net Promoter Scores.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in the delivery of data mining projects concerning Xplornet’s current customer base, sales trends, churn, demographics usage and adoption to drive acquisitions and retention initiatives as well as capital plans. This includes customer acquisition, churn, mergers and acquisitions, and lifetime value models
• Develop and implement reporting to deliver key insights in support of business decisions and planning efforts including Transactional Net Promoter Score
• Utilize data analysis to identify opportunity for business growth based on various statistical techniques
• Act as a trusted partner to stakeholders in the business, participating in the fulfillment of their ad-hoc requests related to market summaries, awareness campaigns.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experienced in data mining and machine learning, statistical analysis, and hypothesis testing
• Experience manipulating data using SQL Server and MS Access, Advanced Excel and Power BI
• Ability to understand stakeholders’ goals and form relationships with marketers; strong business acumen, marketing knowledge and information gathering skills
• A passion for working in a fast-paced environment where new data is integrated rapidly
• Ability to communicate in technical and non-technical terms to ensure the team and management understands the knowledge extracted from data
• Ability to prioritize with strong attention to detail
• Skills to perform well in a rapidly evolving environment with strict deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Prior telecom marketing experience will be an asset
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplornet is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Headquartered in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Xplornet Communications Inc. is one of Canada’s leading broadband service providers. For over a decade, Xplornet has been providing innovative broadband solutions to rural customers at work, home and play across Canada. Today, Xplornet offers voice and data communication services through its unique wireless and satellite network that connects Canadians to what matters.
Xplornet Communications Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Xplornet Communications and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Xplornet Communications Jobs;