Xerox Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Xerox by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Xerox which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take.
Apply Online Xerox Jobs
You can be a member of Xerox family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Why build your career at Xerox?
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer service and success as you are. In fact, this passion is at the heart of what we do.
Celebrating New Ideas
Throughout our history, we’ve invented new products, developed new services and prospered as a company because we celebrate new thinking. Just by doing your job, you’ll help us carry on this policy.
Work Can Work Better
We are an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Through our broad portfolio of technology and services, we provide essential back-office support that helps our clients’ businesses work better.
Payroll Services Administrator
The Payroll Services Administrator works within a team of three delivering 5 monthly in house payrolls (including in and outbound assignees and Isle of Man) to 2400 Xerox employees using SAP. The role reports to the Payroll Services Manager
- Maintain and update employee records on the HR and Payroll systems as required in an accurate and timely manner. This includes loading of new hires, leavers, absence, overtime, loans, pension, benefits etc.
- Respond to pay related queries from employees and external government and third party stakeholders, ensuring they are dealt with professionally and providing the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with the Xerox GB Employee Service Centre / HR Operations to resolve pay related issues
- Liaise with the Xerox Fleet team and external partner on car benefit, fuel and mileage capture queries
- Prepare, reconcile and remit weekly payment files to BACS for salaries, advances and third party payments
- Prepare, reconcile and submit the monthly returns/payments to HM Revenue & Customs and third parties
- Validation of payroll input for accuracy including pre-pay run reports, validation of exception reports and post-pay run reports.
- Monthly preparation of payroll authorisation packs for review and payroll sign off, including running and create payroll reports
- Regular maintenance of payroll procedures guides
Techncial Service Representative
- • Correct service issues in the assigned product line
- • Complete the required reports and records accurately and in a timely manner
- • adhere to team and product call processes
- • adhere to the product escalation process
- • Plan and install mandatory and optional enhancements
- • Manage and maintain vehicle inventories.
- • Communicate effectively with Xerox customers and employees
- • Follow and satisfactorily complete the required Xerox training programs
- • Provide non-contracted service customers with T & M service estimates and carry out approved service activities
- • Demonstrate proper maintenance and service of Xerox properties.
- • Represent Xerox in a professional manner
- • Work and communicate effectively in a large working group.
- • Hold a valid driver’s license
- • Skills in mechanical, computer and electronic repair
- • Previous proven technical expertise on Xerox products (an asset)
- • Ability to work without supervision
- • Pass security and judicial investigations
- • Skills with various Windows operating system software
- • Skills with various Microsoft Office products
- • Basic Network Connectivity Skills and Troubleshooting
- • Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Xerox notebook applications
- • In-depth knowledge of computer databases (hardware / PC software, print languages, operating systems, desktop applications, network management, network protocols, etc.).
- • Detailed knowledge of the xerographic process, the theory of color printing and the different printing technologies currently available on the market.
- • Strong customer focus with a commitment to deliver results
- • Minimum ability to handle multiple tasks
- • Minimum capacity to use and manage multiple online tools and resources.
- Works with Pursuit Client Managers for new business/new logo opportunities
- Client facing – sets and attends all relevant client and Xerox internal calls and meetings, coordinates stakeholder attendance, and provides timely follow-up activity
- Client advocate – serves as a point of contact throughout client sales lifecycle
- Develops client relationships at all levels and cross-functionally to support sales efforts
- Provides PCM with pre and post-sale support
- Expedites client-impacting processes by facilitating requests with appropriate internal teams, coordinating completion and ensuring timely response
- Identifies and implements cross-sell and up-sell initiatives increasing overall total client spend within embedded named accounts
- Assists PCM with prospecting activities (CED validation, prospect engagement, target identification)
- Account mining and contact mapping
- Door opener/Stunt marketing follow up
- Set up “drip” nurture campaigns through Marketo
- Social selling into these accounts
- Assists PCM with renewal quotes
- Records timely, comprehensive updates and activities in SFDC
- Coordinates Client health checks, and prepares materials and reports for review to develop and maintain focus on service experience, spend, open deal status and contract timelines
- Develops solid relationships across wider organizations within Xerox to support speed-to-sale process
- Committed to delivering an exceptional client experience
- Main sales contact for open PCM territories
- Prior experience in a customer facing sales or sales support/service role within an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Demonstrated client relationship and retention history
- Conflict resolution
- Project management
- Proficient in SFDC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple conflicting tasks to critical timelines
- Analytical aptitude
Strong communication and customer relations skills.
Demonstrate sales aptitude; aggressive, persuasive, good listener, self-motivated.
Good mathematical ability.
Well organized; Effective time and activity management skills.
Ability to work flexible hours (to cover all time zones).
Strong verbal communication skills
Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
Intermediate level user of all Microsoft Office Applications
Ability to prioritize work, with attention to detail
Customer Care Associate
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.• Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
• To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
• The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
• Intermediate level job with some work experience
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
• Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25+ wpm
Minimum Ability to complete required training program
Minimum Must have dependable work history
Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information.
Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
Minimum Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred May need billing-medical billing, collections or telesales expertise. Some roles may have bi-lingual or licensure specifications.
Additional Role Requirements:
Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older
Ability to pass a Drug Test (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Ability to pass a Background Investigation including Credit Check (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Virtual Sales Administrator
Role Purpose and Scope:
A Virtual Sales Administrator (VSA) is responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks supporting the sales organization with activities such as creating Xerox equipment/services orders and proposals, tracking orders, following up with both internal and external clients and creating various reports.
- Back office transactional support for Xerox sales organization
- Works together with all Xerox stakeholders to ensure questions and issues are solved properly
- Prioritize work in accordance to the sales teams and business’ expectations
- Order processing, preparation and tracking
- Assists in the creation of proposals for customers
- Provides customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Functions as a facilitator to engage other departments
- Assists in the creation of various reports
- Manages limited customer relationships and assists the sales team with task-oriented requests
- Performs all other administrative duties as assigned to free-up the sales team’s time to sell
Xerox Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Xerox and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Xerox Jobs;