Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at WIS International by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of WIS International which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WIS International has over 60 years of experience including innovation of our own proprietary technology, a skilled workforce of over 15,000 employees, 225 offices providing services to 4,500 clients worldwide. So whether it is physical inventory counting, retail merchandising, space optimisation or a custom tailored service — WIS International will design a program that meets your individual needs.
Apply Online WIS International Jobs
You can be a member of WIS International family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application WIS International where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Dependable early risers
- An eagerness to learn
- Basic math skills
- Available to work early mornings and some evenings and weekends
- No experience required (we will train)
- All applicants welcome
- Team atmosphere
- Associates enjoy a flexible and varied schedule custom to their lifestyle
- Full time and part time positions available
- Opportunity for advancement
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
We requires a result driven, service oriented Inventory Supervisor in our Kamloops office. The successful candidate will:
- Supervise and lead a team of Inventory Associates.
- Provide service to both new and existing customers.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers.
- Count inventory as part of a team when not supervising or engaged in other responsibilities.
- Work a varied schedule and travel to our customers locations.
We are looking for someone with the following combination of Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Post Secondary Education or equivalent management experience an asset.
- Retail or Warehouse experience an asset.
- Drivers license and acceptable driving record.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Have a desire to learn the business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities.
WIS International Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for WIS International and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for WIS International Jobs;