Winners Merchants International L.P is a chain of off-price Canadian department stores owned by TJX Companies. It offers brand name clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, fine jewellery, beauty products, and housewares. Products are at a 20-60% discount rate and the stores generally do not carry the same merchandise for an entire season. The firm does not sell online. Its market niche is similar to the American store TJ Maxx, and it is a partnered retailer to department stores HomeSense and Marshalls.
Winners are actively recruiting staff. Generally, the firm that buys in entry-level jobs does not require experience. Although it mostly hires full-time staff, it also recruits periodic and part time staff from time to time. You can check all possible Winnes jobs in their web site. By filling out the Winners job application form, you can submit your application to the company at your nearest branch or online.
Apply Online Winners Jobs
You can be a member of Winners family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online Winners job application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Winners care about the health and well-being of their Customers and Associates, so, in addition to their regular practices, here are some of the changes they have made at their stores:
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time
- Requiring customers to wear a face covering in all stores*
- Adding protective shields at cash registers
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including high-touch surfaces, throughout the day
- Making cleaning products available
- Encourage physical distancing with in-store reminders
*Except for young children and those with health conditions that prevent them from wearing a face covering.
To help keep their Associates safe and healthy, they are:
- Screening all Associates before work with a questionnaire and temperature check
- Requesting all Associates clean their hands regularly with hand sanitizer
- Requiring Associates to wear masks that firm provide for the duration of their shift
- Following newly established health protocols based on government guidelines
- Implementing physical distancing working practices
In addition to all these, Winners continues to actively provide online services in addition to the measures implemented in stores. Therefore, the company hires additional personnel during this period to further develop itself in that sense. In particular, it is always a process for customers to receive and prepare online orders from the system, and to reach customers within the scope of Covid-19 measures. In this context, Winners continues to recruit personnel in positions that do not require much experience such as courier, cashier and packaging personnel.
As a Team Leader, you will support management and lead the team in a changing store environment. Team Leaders must be able to reflect the company culture and values correctly and act with their own thoughts.
- Create an environment that fosters open and continuous communication and information sharing among all Associates, Coordinator and Management through leadership, commitment and strong communication.
- Praise and recognize efforts and results by providing timely feedback to Management team, Coordinators and Associates. Counsel and provide disciplinary actions to Assistant Managers if required.
- Validate “Great Place to Work” initiatives are in place.
- Empower your Assistant Managers by having them facilitate portions of store visit walkthroughs that are applicable to their area of expertise if they are in during the visit.
- Review Recruitment Forecast Worksheet with the AM of Operations or the AM of Customer Service and Operations to ensure the right store structure is in place.
- Create and execute an effective annual People Plan that supports growth and review with your District Manager.
- Create and maintain active Development Plans for self, all Managers and Coordinators.
- Prepare and conduct Assistant Managers evaluations and review all hourly store Associate evaluations.
- Identify, evaluate and resolves Associate and Management issues.
- Maintain and support company values, leadership competencies and cultural factors, code of conduct and maintenance of a risk-free environment.
- Execute and support terminations according to company policy and procedures
You must understand the operational process and act according to the standards. You must provide weekly updates on targets and rear room layout, and be ready for truck entry and handling.
Winners Application Form/PDF
You can choose two ways when applying for a Winners jobs. The first is the application you will make by downloading the Winners application form and going to the Winners store closest to you. During these applications, you can also meet the manager in charge and quickly submit your application. The other method is the application to be made by filling out the job application form on the Winners career site with the clickable link at the bottom.
What do winners pay employees?
Average Winners hourly pay ranges from approximately $12.24 per hour for Labourer to $14.72 per hour for Customer Service Manager. The average Winners salary ranges from approximately $29,760 per year for Customer Service Manager to $115,139 per year for Customer Service Representative.
Do winners employees get a discount?
And you only get 10% discount, some days it goes up to 20 or 30 but its just like 4 days over the year. Winners is a good company to work for. They provide lots of flexibility to their workers and there is lots of opportunities to advance within the company.
Is winners a good place to work?
“If you are starting your career, Winners is a great place to work. It’s a fast-paced environment, especially if you work on the cashiers. There is plenty of information to learn and not too much training, you need to be proactive and a fast learner. The pay rate is minimum wage per hour.”
Do winners hire 15?
Applicants must meet the minimum hiring age of 14 to gain employment consideration, although Winners often hires applicants under 14 with a special work permit. … Store associates traditionally work part-time shifts around 15 to 30 hours per week often including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Winners Jobs;