TJX Companies owns Winners Merchants International L.P., a Canadian discount department store chain. It offers branded apparel, footwear, bedding, furniture, fine jewelry, cosmetics, and home goods. Products are discounted by 20 to 60 percent, and stores typically do not stock the same merchandise for an entire season. The company does not sell online. Its market niche is comparable to that of the American retailer TJ Maxx, and it is affiliated with department stores HomeSense and Marshalls.
Winners are actively recruiting staff. Generally, the firm that buys in entry-level jobs does not require experience. Although it mostly hires full-time staff, it also recruits periodic and part time staff from time to time. You can check all possible Winnes jobs in their web site. By filling out the Winners job application form, you can submit your application to the company at your nearest branch or online.
Apply Online Winners Jobs
You can be a member of Winners family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online Winners job application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Winners care about the health and well-being of their Customers and Associates, so, in addition to their regular practices, here are some of the changes they have made at their stores:
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time
- Requiring customers to wear a face covering in all stores*
- Adding protective shields at cash registers
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including high-touch surfaces, throughout the day
- Making cleaning products available
- Encourage physical distancing with in-store reminders
*Except for young children and those with health conditions that prevent them from wearing a face covering.
To help keep their Associates safe and healthy, they are:
- Screening all Associates before work with a questionnaire and temperature check
- Requesting all Associates clean their hands regularly with hand sanitizer
- Requiring Associates to wear masks that firm provide for the duration of their shift
- Following newly established health protocols based on government guidelines
- Implementing physical distancing working practices
In addition to all these, Winners continues to actively provide online services in addition to the measures implemented in stores. Therefore, the company hires additional personnel during this period to further develop itself in that sense. In particular, it is always a process for customers to receive and prepare online orders from the system, and to reach customers within the scope of Covid-19 measures. In this context, Winners continues to recruit personnel in positions that do not require much experience such as courier, cashier and packaging personnel.
As a Team Leader, you will support management and lead the team in a changing store environment. Team Leaders must be able to reflect the company culture and values correctly and act with their own thoughts.
This is a unique retail opportunity; it’s a chance to make a real difference. You will assist our managers in leading a team of associates in a store that is constantly evolving. Due to the uniqueness of our business model, our teams never know what will be delivered next. It means an abundance of variety for you and unique items for your customers.
You are someone who can inspire a diverse team by leading by example. You will know exactly how to ensure that all of our diverse customers can enjoy a unique treasure hunt experience in the store. As someone who loves to think big and express audacious ideas, you will thrive in this environment. Prepare to explore your potential in a setting that encourages you to accept new challenges and seize new opportunities.
- Create an environment that fosters open and continuous communication and information sharing among all Associates, Coordinator and Management through leadership, commitment and strong communication.
- Praise and recognize efforts and results by providing timely feedback to Management team, Coordinators and Associates. Counsel and provide disciplinary actions to Assistant Managers if required.
- Validate “Great Place to Work” initiatives are in place.
- Empower your Assistant Managers by having them facilitate portions of store visit walkthroughs that are applicable to their area of expertise if they are in during the visit.
- Review Recruitment Forecast Worksheet with the AM of Operations or the AM of Customer Service and Operations to ensure the right store structure is in place.
- Create and execute an effective annual People Plan that supports growth and review with your District Manager.
- Create and maintain active Development Plans for self, all Managers and Coordinators.
- Prepare and conduct Assistant Managers evaluations and review all hourly store Associate evaluations.
- Identify, evaluate and resolves Associate and Management issues.
- Maintain and support company values, leadership competencies and cultural factors, code of conduct and maintenance of a risk-free environment.
- Execute and support terminations according to company policy and procedures
You must understand the operational process and act according to the standards. You must provide weekly updates on targets and rear room layout, and be ready for truck entry and handling.
About the function:
As a Retail Associate at TJX, you will be part of a close-knit team. In fact, you will be welcomed as a member of our retail family on your very first day with us. This is also an excellent environment for learning. Our inventory fluctuates on a daily basis, and we like to provide our Retail Associates with plenty of variety as well. One moment you may be working the cash registers, and the next you may be assisting customers on the sales floor.
You will be a positive, enthusiastic, and approachable representative of our business. When interacting with customers who are just as diverse as your coworkers, you will bring a strong sense of teamwork and genuine warmth. The environment is fast-paced, but also very rewarding, as you contribute to the treasure hunt experience that keeps customers returning to our stores.
Loss Prevention Officer
As a Loss Prevention Officer, it is essential to safeguard both people and profits. You will be responsible for preventing loss on the salesfloor and representing the loss prevention function to customers. You will also be able to maintain professionalism and composure under pressure.
You will be self-motivated and resilient, with innate communication skills. Integrity and collaboration with the Loss Prevention team and store management in the implementation of Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
Experience interacting with customers in a fast-paced retail environment is preferred but not required. Additionally, it would be desirable to comprehend the function of Loss Prevention within the organization, though this is not required. You will be expected to handle external theft situations professionally, and we will provide you with the necessary technical training to do so.
Each of our stores at Homesense features a dynamic and always-welcoming atmosphere.
Homesense is a subsidiary of TJX Europe. We evaluate all employment candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Winners Application Form/PDF
You can choose two ways when applying for a Winners jobs. The first is the application you will make by downloading the Winners application form and going to the Winners store closest to you. During these applications, you can also meet the manager in charge and quickly submit your application. The other method is the application to be made by filling out the job application form on the Winners career site with the clickable link at the bottom.
What do winners pay employees?
Average Winners hourly pay ranges from approximately $12.24 per hour for Labourer to $14.72 per hour for Customer Service Manager. The average Winners salary ranges from approximately $29,760 per year for Customer Service Manager to $115,139 per year for Customer Service Representative.
Do winners employees get a discount?
And you only get 10% discount, some days it goes up to 20 or 30 but its just like 4 days over the year. Winners is a good company to work for. They provide lots of flexibility to their workers and there is lots of opportunities to advance within the company.
Is winners a good place to work?
“If you are starting your career, Winners is a great place to work. It’s a fast-paced environment, especially if you work on the cashiers. There is plenty of information to learn and not too much training, you need to be proactive and a fast learner. The pay rate is minimum wage per hour.”
Do winners hire 15?
Applicants must meet the minimum hiring age of 14 to gain employment consideration, although Winners often hires applicants under 14 with a special work permit. … Store associates traditionally work part-time shifts around 15 to 30 hours per week often including nights, weekends, and holidays.