Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Whistler Blackcomb by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Whistler Blackcomb which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WORKING AT WHISTLER BLACKCOMB
A recent addition to the Vail Resorts family, Whistler Blackcomb is the largest ski resort in North America. What matches the infinite possibilities of our 8,171 acres of ski-able terrain? Employment and career advancement opportunities at Whistler Blackcomb. Not just a job – an experience of a lifetime.
THIS IS MY OFFICE
What are some of the perks of having a mountain for an office? It starts with commutes that can include skiing, snowboarding, gondola rides and mountain sunrises. And when you arrive, you have the opportunity to live the lifestyle you desire while you work.
Apply Online Whistler Blackcomb Jobs
You can be a member of Whistler Blackcomb family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Whistler Blackcomb where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Squamish Outlet Store Manager
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Sales & Service:
- To continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Responsible for daily operations of The Whistler Blackcomb Outlet Store inclusive of sales shifts on the floor.
- Maintain store standards in appearance, merchandising and guest service.
- Provide immediate response to service shortfalls. Ensure customer follow-up whenever necessary.
- Conduct our business with guests, staff and suppliers with highest level of integrity and personal standards of ethical behavior.
- Reports: up to 12 staff.
- Hiring and training staff.
- Coaching and motivating staff to meet sales targets and productivity.
- Effectively scheduling staff and manage labor costs.
- Responsible for staff adherence to policies and procedures of Vail Resorts Retail.
- Initiate corrective and disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Perform regular staff appraisals.
- Conduct regular staff meetings, training and product knowledge sessions.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Analyze sales and control inventory.
- Operate and train staff on a computer P.O.S. system and all related reporting processes.
- Maintain store inventory levels to optimize sales.
- Ensure timely receiving and distribution of product.
- Accountable for all security issues involving cash handling, theft, liability, and premises.
- Assist Area Manager in grassroots initiatives, events, and brand building.
- Additional projects as required by store Area Manager; including promotions and training.
- Assist Area Manager in preparing and meeting operating budget.
- Provide feedback to the buying team for purchasing decisions.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Demonstrate our core values: ‘Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, and Have Fun’.
- 3+ years’ experience in outdoors retail industry.
- Proven leadership skills/ prior leadership experience.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a sales team.
- Excellent communication, organizational and administration abilities.
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Positive, energetic attitude towards guests and peers.
- Experience working with a budget; balancing schedule and expenses daily. Must be fiscally responsible.
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Whistler Blackcomb Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Whistler Blackcomb and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Whistler Blackcomb Jobs;