Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Westin Hotel by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Westin Hotel which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Westin Hotels & Resorts is an American upscale hotel chain owned by Marriott International. As of 2017, Westin operated over 269 hotels in multiple countries across the globe.
Apply Online Westin Hotel Jobs
You can be a member of Westin Hotel family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Westin Hotel where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The main responsibilities of the Houseperson are to maintain cleanliness of public areas as well as back of the house and facilities and to assist Room Attendants in maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms, while adhering to company standards.
- High School diploma and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Bilingual helpful.
The purpose of this job is to ensure the accurate processing of approved supplier invoices and the consistent payment of supplier accounts. Is responsible for General cashier duties for the hotel.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or enrollment in a Commerce program.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Must have general accounting experience.
- Must have computer experience, preferable in accounting.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal guests, employing consideration of their needs, fiscal restraints and follow-up.
- Experience dealing with cash
Loss Prevention Officer
Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry. Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
What you’ll do
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
Greets and assists guests with luggage at check-in/check-out and storage. Provide a consistently high degree of both friendliness and efficiency for all guests and visitors by parking guest vehicles in a safe and orderly manner.
Drive guest vehicles from motor court to designated parking area of garage for valet parking and return guest vehicle to motor court for guest pick-up when needed
Greets the guest with a cheerful and pleasant voice using guest’s name at least three times during a conversation
Provides guests with luggage service at check-in/check-out and storage
Coordinates transportation for guests
Reports to the Manager on duty any situation involving a guest’s dissatisfaction with Room Service or any other outlet or situation in the hotel
Properly delivers amenities and housekeeping items to guests if needed.
Westin Hotel Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Westin Hotel and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Westin Hotel Jobs;